Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
glue

Now playing

1,148 posts in this topic

As most of the members from the old site may know i am actually a Glasgow Rangers FC fan. But as i was reading through all these i was also going through my camera to delete stuff ready for this years Car shows etc. As i was doing that i came across this video of about 500 drunk Motherwell FC Fans, a game i managed to get free entry to with my mates 5 year old daughters season ticket (god knows how i passed for a 5 year old at 20 years of age haha) even i was drunk at the time of this video but the atmosphere is amazing at fir park & the songs the fans sing are really catchy & even my pal was amazed when he turned round & seen me belting out the main song for the team haha.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201121117259519&l=5229052466736412082

Was just listening to Re-styles Get Cracking (2nd track) but also thought i would show my old sound system in my R5 at the same time haha. I have up rated my subs since then & also scrapped the car :(

As most of the members from the old site may know i am actually a Glasgow Rangers FC fan. But as i was reading through all these i was also going through my camera to delete stuff ready for this years Car shows etc. As i was doing that i came across this video of about 500 drunk Motherwell FC Fans, a game i managed to get free entry to with my mates 5 year old daughters season ticket (god knows how i passed for a 5 year old at 20 years of age haha) even i was drunk at the time of this video but the atmosphere is amazing at fir park & the songs the fans sing are really catchy & even my pal was amazed when he turned round & seen me belting out the main song for the team haha.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10201121117259519&l=5229052466736412082

I can't believe i just watched anything to do with football, i feel like my home is tainted now :/

CallumMacd likes this