Guest Guest

I can only orgasm using the bathtub faucet?

29 posts in this topic

I've tried vibrators, they don't do anything for me. Neither does manual hand stimulation, and I've tried a lot of techniques. The only way I can get myself to climax is through the bathtub faucet. Is there maybe a vibrator that feels similar to a bathtub faucet? I can't keep wasting water every time I get the urge to masturbate. Plus, sometimes I feel another orgasm coming on and then the hot water will run out and the cold water will push that orgasm down. That is the worst feeling.

Get a bigger water heater. I used to install bathwraps which is a new covering and plumbing and fixtures for an old bathtub. It amazed me how many women would insist I install their old shower massager even though it voided the warranty on the whole deal. I have a feeling you are not alone. Try the massaging shower heads that you can hold in your hand. You may fall in love....

http://i.imgur.com/7T9xnkO.jpg

I have sex with my partner, but I can't even orgasm without the bath when I masturbate. So naturally, sex with my partner isn't much different from sex with myself. I don't orgasm.

Is it just sex with your partner, or does he do 'extra' things?

Lots of women can't orgasm just through sex alone.

We've tried oral and I don't really enjoy him going down on me all that much. It's not that it feels bad, I actually don't feel anything. And he feels uncomfortable giving oral, anyways... He says it isn't just me, he hasn't been comfortable doing it with his last partners either. When we have intercourse he stimulates my clit as well, which feels realllllyyy good, and he can go pretty fast and for quite a while. The pressure feels good, too. But I never get that "I'm about to orgasm" feeling during sex. Only when I'm under the bathtub faucet can I have an orgasm.

Better see a doctor! It might be a mental addiction!! I mean it might be all in your mind that only bathtub faucet can help you. so go to a doc ASAP

Have you thought about bring toys in to the bed with your husband?......

That is an option.

He doesn't have to do oral, he has hands, and that way he can do both sex and extras at the same time.

Try going a while without using the bathroom method of orgasm, and just have your partner.

Are you relaxed enough?

If it feels really good when he stimulates you, stick at it, a good one takes a while, and can't happen on demand.

Try to discover just what the bathroom item is doing and precisely WHERE it's doing it.

Then try different things to simulate that in bed, (without all the water, of course).

Docteur Ralph likes this

Having an orgasm is a hard thing for a lot of women. Be glad you have discovered the bathtub faucet. I don't think a doctor can help, you know your body a lot better than anyone else. If you can't do it manually, your boyfriend probably can't either...

Have Docteur Ralph install a bathtub faucet where your partner's penis used to be. Of course you'll need a water source, which means a hose going into his.. well, you get the idea. The Doc will fix him up.

Only thing I picked up on this in terms of difference. Maybe try a lubricant during sex, perhaps you aren't getting the proper lubrication and the water helps with that.

You may have a psychological cognitive conditional issue or a phsyical conditional issue - basically your body/mind is so used to it that it has a hard time adapting to alternate stimulation. Sometimes the only way to break this cycle is to combine elements to start to nurture you away from a single element. If that makes any sense....? It's like introducing solid foods to a kid - you have to do it slowly and sometimes have to start with semi-solids first. It'll definitely be a learning exercize though....maybe try combining a vibrator and the faucet and see if you can make it work.

Original poster, here. It has only been just recently that I have discovered the bathtub faucet, I could not orgasm before it. So it isn't like I'm used to that stimulation and that's why I can't come another way. If I stopped getting off using the tub, I wouldn't be getting off at all again. The faucet feels a lot different from manual hand stimulation on my clit, and I've tried replicating with my hands what the water does but it just is not the same. The water has a different kind of pressure and feel that I just can't replicate with my hands, obviously. We tried having me on top last night and that felt very very good, but I didn't come, and we did it for a good 30 minutes. It only takes me around 15 minutes to come under the faucet. Maybe a different vibrator would feel better? My clit seems to respond better to the pressure of the water than it does with hands. I don't have all that much experience with self pleasure, or sexual pleasure, for that matter. Not sure if that's helpful information or not.

Anonymous poster hash: 8485e...045

That's more like a particularity then. And finding similar stimulation may be the only solution. I would imagine oral (unfortunately) or using lots of lube with your hand may be the most similar. They do have oral "candy" if it helps. You must be made like an instrument which takes some finely tuned skills to play. lol