Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

:

109 posts in this topic

Who told you that? I haven't seen you behave in any way that could be taken that way. I say keep being yourself and dont' sweat the small stuff. - IMPORT

I don't know what you mean by "to up your self" but you avatar is pretty. - IMPORT

it means im bitchy..inconsiderate,not thinking about others feelings etc - IMPORT

[quote angie :)]tell you truth..im hurt :(

Don't let them get to you. I don't know who told you that but sometimes people are just not happy unless they are making someone else miserable. - IMPORT

I guess they would hate me then,lol Look at it this way, if they are talking about you then they are leaving some other poor soul alone. - IMPORT

i think ill leave..:(

if im not helping people whats the point in being here?? - IMPORT

I've told I'm too annoying and that I should just go and die. Should I let that bother me? NO! People that usually tell me that are trolls who don't last here anyway or some other people whom I don't consider to have an effect on my account here or my life. Some who I thought were my friends have done the same so I just click them out of my friends list and whenever they show up at a post where I got first, I just ignore them. Some want to be my friends again, so that's sweet revenge to keep them out of my life and list of friends.

Those people who persist on telling me off, I either ignore them all together or I just tell them to go and shove it up theirs! I suggest you do the same. Don't let them get under your skin. - IMPORT

these are not trolls these are valued members..

im shocked..:/ - IMPORT

[quote angie :)]i think ill leave..:(if im not helping people whats the point in being here??

You do help people. I have people in real life that can't stand the sight of me but I don't let that stop me from being me and going where I want to go. Not everyone in life is going to like you and if you keep letting those people run you off then you are going to run out of places to hide. So they dont' like you, big deal. You just keep doing what you feel is right on here and all will be good. - IMPORT

its my own fault i went into chat as somebody else

then blew my own trumpet..

heard different opinions etc..

its hard to deal :/ - IMPORT

You have always struck me as down to Earth and you know what they say 'Listeners never hear any good about themselves' I think that maybe you should have avoided putting yourself in that position.

You are sometimes a bit too fruity for daytime TV, but you are always talking to adults, so still no problem.

Something has rocked your confidence for you to conduct that chat experiment, why did you do it? Did you have a feeling that you were coming across wrong? - Mas1st - IMPORT

someone said a certain name so i asked what people thought of evansent..

i told them i heard she was fantastic etc lol!*blowing my own trumpet*

i didnt expect the replys i got - IMPORT

[quote angie :)]i think ill leave..:(

if im not helping people whats the point in being here??

Don't leave... Do you know how much you helped me this morning just by being there to listen??? Everyone has people here that don't like them, don't let it stop you from coming around. :) *hugs and love* ~Nisa - IMPORT

(I'm not even going to mention suspenders). What I mean is that you have asked a group of people who have little or nothing to do with the helping process here (the Chat Room) for their opinion of a Helper, they dont even like each other so how could you have hoped for a positive outcome from that little convo? - Mas - IMPORT

i thought you meant bananas lol!

they dont like eachother???

mm,perhaps :) - IMPORT

That's one reason why I never go to the chat room. Some people who go there are just plain vicious and don't care whose feelings they hurt. I have gone there as a expectator and I have been told to f off and leave! - IMPORT

i heard bookworm was the best person to talk to,so i made a post&got called pathetic for that too..

i only wanted to kno who was best to sort out problems

*again blowing my own trumpet*

ok!!!im up myself!!! - IMPORT