Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

:

109 posts in this topic

hey monkey hehe. why so sad? dont feel bad about what others say. for you have always been a laugh, been willing to listen and talk, and well have always been exotic hehe :)

many people like you. for you :)

take care angie, and speak soon.... - IMPORT

Maybe put it down to experience and keep in mind that some questions should never be asked (just in case the answers arent what you expected/wanted). I still think you did your popularity survey in the wrong place but I have a feeling you already know who your friends are here.

You find the most amazing people in the most UNPOPULAR posts, maybe time you took a scoot around them and widened your circle a bit. - Mas - IMPORT

And remember Ange, some people criticise as a form of defence, a lot of times the criticism is directed at themselves and their own failings. - Mas - IMPORT

Good. It is much better than being depressed and down on yourself. It is nice to hear you are not depressed. - IMPORT

Okay I'm going to admit, I was one of the people who said this stuff to Angie on chat.

I'm sorry. The fact that you came on as someone else and asked about yourself expecting the best answers again was a bit OTT.

I'm sorry that you feel like you need to leave as you said in one of your replies above, but no one wants that.

You do come off a bit b*tchy and over the top. Even during the conversation on chat. Some of your jokes are too much and are at the wrong time. Me and Yoyo(I will say Yoyo even though that is not what they were called), said something about you and your 'never being wrong'. And what reply did you come back with? ' But I am never wrong ;P' Wrong time, wrong thing to say. Even if you did say afterwards that it was a joke.

All I said was that I think you need to tune it down a notch. Sorry that it has effected you in this way. But like said above, sometimes you shouldn't ask the question if there is a chance you wont get the answers you are looking for. - IMPORT

whats done is done..whats been said as been said..

its past... - IMPORT

nobody ment to make you feel so bad, really they didnt, maybe you needed someone to say you were great, maybe you had a few self doubts just that day, unfortunatly you didnt get that, yet as i said to you it was my opinion and others may/will feel differently, as i knew you had a good friends circle here, not everyone gets along, - IMPORT

I'm sorry.. late as usual.

Firstly, we are all different. And none of us are perfect. I always tell my students to change their behaviour but not who they are. So I'll say that to you too! (Not that I'm personally aware of any behaviour you do need to change...just referring to above responses on that really).

Chat is not the place to get the best valid opinions. Some there never really visit postland so could never really formulate any true idea of a person's interests or opinions. Given that one or two still think I'm a man, others think I'm some kind of spy, others have flatly refused to even consider entering into civilised conversation preferring instead to hurl abuse, I'm not sure that commonsense is going to be figuring too greatly in certain people's replies!

That said, I see that some people you must have spoken to there have at least been decent enough to come and discuss it.

The other thing to bear in mind is that nobody really knows who is who on chat now... hence beware of being too open or even assuming that the person you are chatting to really is who their chatname suggests they are.

Shout a friend if ever you feel down and in need of support :)

Chin up x - IMPORT

Change your behaviour... doesn't mean you have to leave here though... if you want to help others then this a great place to do it ... but do it for the right reasons... not for the pat on the back you were seeking on chat... it back fired! - IMPORT

lol!

look lv,i am who i am..im not going to change in order for other people to like me.

you take me as you find me..

yes i do love myself&im also proud of the person ive turned out to be..

ive helped hundreds of people here..

*guess your new*

i know all about this site&what it stands for..

you cant help everyone&then again not everyone is gona like me

but at the end of the day really..wgaf!:) - IMPORT

Oh the apology lasted all of thrity seconds.... guess that is because i didn't join in the pity party you were holding for yourself.... ah well. - IMPORT

Oh dear..... seems cos i don't join the pity party i get the insults from the "friends"....

Look.... post was opened... with "sorry if i offended you in any way... let me know in which ways i can change".... you went looking for an ego boost on chat and didn't find it... then to compound matters you draw attention to the fact that you did it... looking for the " oh don't be silly you're wonderful really" and to some degree got it on this post.

My suggestion was for you to change your behaviour.... i.e... don't go under alias in chat looking for compliments and you won't get hurt...

I'm not new here.... i just dont need the pat on the back... thanks for the advice... you're great stuff... so i choose to be anonymous... if i help someone then great.... i hope it makes their life a little easier... but the day i start "helping" others with the "make me feel good about myself boost my ego" edge on it i'll know it's time to quit.... Not because some one on here can only respond in one word answers. - IMPORT