You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

:

109 posts in this topic

i am a mature woman..lol!

if shes had her say then ill close it..

its not nice closing a post when you still have things to say :)

have you finished now anon?? - IMPORT

Excuse me.... i read back over this thread.... and the disturbing thing is i have realised who you think you "putting in their place".... in fact who you think you are bullying.... I find it very disturbing that you believe you can have a pop at a child.... cos that is what you think you are doing.... - IMPORT

lmao!

bullying..lol!dont talk daft..

debating..yes..

like i said have you finished cos im getting really bored now.....

ill close the post..

nice talking to you by the way..lets do lunch :) - IMPORT

Let's weigh up the evidence....

On one hand.... an older more mature member of the community who could in fact be an assest to a site like this especially for younger more vunderable members of society.... offering a guiding hand... advice... somewhere safe they can go if they need to...

verus

an older more mature member of society who is in fact a bully who thinks children are a safe option to take a pop at

Unfortuantly for you i'm not the target you thought i was.... - IMPORT

You spent time on here.... bullying a child... cos i assume from the posts you thought it was someone called tears.... hiding under anon.... you were wrong... and tears is a child... i checked her profile...

Sad sick person..... - IMPORT

Please accept my apology Angie.... i sometimes forget that we get bullies of all descriptions on line as well as in real life... and not everyone has the intelligence to see beyond the end of their noses at times... i assumed.... after reading your profile that someone of your years would have got past the age of having to bully others... insecurity is under estimated. - IMPORT

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

o well,must go ive got my kids to beat up..lmao!!! - IMPORT

I can honestly say this was one of the worst days of my life and time at Help.com. I got carried away with my own ego. It was immature and unprofessional something that I have regretted many times over the years. Up until this point everything was going great. I did not open that post for my own gratification.At the time it was the wrong thing to do. Idk what was going on in my head on that day,maybe I was having a moment idk. Mood swings tend to do that to you from time to time. .. I loved helping people and still do (if I can) .All that aside I hope who ever is reading this realises I have no malice then or now and I just hope all who was involved in that post a happy wonderful life.x