Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I suffer from a medical condition.I have went to see my doctor about it and he took xrays and has

41 posts in this topic

I suffer from a medical condition.

I have went to see my doctor about it and he took xrays and has prescribe some medications for it but he says its no cure for it. He has told me it is a rare condition suffer by only a couple hundred people world wide and that there arent even people researching a cure for it because its so rare and if I will just give up smoking it will probably go away but I am addict to nicotine and cigarettes are my only real pleasure in life. My boyfriends has both promise to help me quit because this thing has got in the way of my love life. It seems like most men are turn off by the sight of fumes rising from my bathing suit area. I dont know how my insides got so mix up that I come down with smokers cump but life will find a way and I will find a way to beat this thing! - IMPORT

[quote Angie :)]Lol! I think your ***** will benifit from it too.

See its the fumes and the pool hall smell that those men dont seem to care for. Lord I have to run my underthings through the washer twice after soaking them in febreeze to get the odor out, but I do love my cigarettes. - IMPORT

[quote Angie :)]Lmfao!!!

Oh Angie honey you wouldn't laugh if it was you. Count your blessings every day that you dont suffer so and dont never take up smoking! - IMPORT

well it is your health and love life or the cigs. you have to pick the one you want the most and then work as hard as you can to make sure it stays like that. - IMPORT

Lol! I quit smoking 9 years ago Pat.

If I ever get *smokers cump* youll be the first to know ;) - IMPORT

well it is your health and love life or the cigs. you have to pick the one you want the most and then work as hard as you can to make sure it stays like that.

You ever had a girl who smoked through her crack/***** Black rose? - IMPORT

well it is your health and love life or the cigs. you have to pick the one you want the most and then work as hard as you can to make sure it stays like that.

Rose it is managable most of the time. Some of my boyfriends elect to wear breathing apparatus during our love making but my boyfriend that I live with Ward has got a immunity to it and just use one of those paper filters you wear over your mouth. - IMPORT

[quote Angie :)]Lol! I quit smoking 9 years ago Pat.

If I ever get *smokers cump* youll be the first to know ;)

Oh honey I wont wish that on my worse enemy! - IMPORT

Rose it is managable most of the time. Some of my boyfriends elect to wear breathing apparatus during our love making but my boyfriend that I live with Ward has got a immunity to it and just use one of those paper filters you wear over your mouth.

Imk crying laughing here! lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - IMPORT

[quote Angie :)]Imk crying laughing here! lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now Angie I have try to be friendly with you but now you are making light of a serious medical condition that has spoil many intimate relationships and more pairs of under britches than I care to rembmer and I dont think it is very Christian of you to take so much joy in another girls misfortune. I hope you are happy with yourself. - IMPORT

I'm confused at the topic

I suffer from a condition call smoker's cump, or SC for short, for which it isnt a cure and I wont give up my cigarettes for it. What can I do? - IMPORT

I'm confused at the topic

I suffer from a condition call smoker's cump, or SC for short, for which it isnt a cure and I wont give up my cigarettes for it. What can I do?

what is it - IMPORT

what is a "smokers cump"

google says there is no such thing

Google dont know it all. It is a rare disease that is pass down from a girls lungs to her reproductive glands that emit smoke and fumes out of the bathing suit area. - IMPORT

what is a "smokers cump"

google says there is no such thing

Google dont know it all. It is a rare disease that is pass down from a girls lungs to her reproductive glands that emit smoke and fumes out of the bathing suit area.

If you're smoking through you're vagina then that's not a disease - IMPORT

Okay mister smarty pants but I have not ever place a cigarette down there that is just sick and I cant believe you would suggest such a thing. If you are a gyncologist then I will take your opnion and I hope you will contact my doctor because he dont have the first idea how to unravel my insides so I can smoke like a normal healthy girl without having to deal with fumes and gasses billowing out of my lady parts driving away suitors and family. I am lucky to have one man that has grown accustom to it and another thats nose dont work and he can wear goggles. Just because you dont believ in it dont mean its not real. - IMPORT

Okay mister smarty pants but I have not ever place a cigarette down there that is just sick and I cant believe you would suggest such a thing. If you are a gyncologist then I will take your opnion and I hope you will contact my doctor because he dont have the first idea how to unravel my insides so I can smoke like a normal healthy girl without having to deal with fumes and gasses billowing out of my lady parts driving away suitors and family. I am lucky to have one man that has grown accustom to it and another thats nose dont work and he can wear goggles. Just because you dont believ in it dont mean its not real.

First of all i said "IF"

Secondly....prove this or its fake....

thirdly smoking isn't healthy to begin with so you're not a healthy girl

fourthly.. you chose to smoke so you live with it going out you're vagina...that is gross - IMPORT

Okay mister smarty pants but I have not ever place a cigarette down there that is just sick and I cant believe you would suggest such a thing. If you are a gyncologist then I will take your opnion and I hope you will contact my doctor because he dont have the first idea how to unravel my insides so I can smoke like a normal healthy girl without having to deal with fumes and gasses billowing out of my lady parts driving away suitors and family. I am lucky to have one man that has grown accustom to it and another thats nose dont work and he can wear goggles. Just because you dont believ in it dont mean its not real.

First of all i said "IF"

Secondly....prove this or its fake....

thirdly smoking isn't healthy to begin with so you're not a healthy girl

fourthly.. you chose to smoke so you live with it going out you're vagina...that is gross

☠WuT☠ They are just taking the P.I.S.S - IMPORT