Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I suffer from a medical condition.I have went to see my doctor about it and he took xrays and has

41 posts in this topic

Okay mister smarty pants but I have not ever place a cigarette down there that is just sick and I cant believe you would suggest such a thing. If you are a gyncologist then I will take your opnion and I hope you will contact my doctor because he dont have the first idea how to unravel my insides so I can smoke like a normal healthy girl without having to deal with fumes and gasses billowing out of my lady parts driving away suitors and family. I am lucky to have one man that has grown accustom to it and another thats nose dont work and he can wear goggles. Just because you dont believ in it dont mean its not real.

First of all i said "IF"

Secondly....prove this or its fake....

thirdly smoking isn't healthy to begin with so you're not a healthy girl

fourthly.. you chose to smoke so you live with it going out you're vagina...that is gross

☠WuT☠ They are just taking the P.I.S.S

I'm aware - IMPORT

Stop blowing smoke out of your a.s.s (That will probably cure it)

You are a mean girl, and I cant help but think you better make sure yourin church this Sunday to ask the lords forgiveness of it. I am deeply shock at your language. A real lady dont talk that way. Your mama would be ashame! - IMPORT

I've also seen that picture somewhere I can't place it either

its buggin the **** out of me - IMPORT

its buggin the **** out of me

I was in the news a while back because I got the winning lottery ticket but it was stole from me and I gone on Montel and told the story. Like things wasnt bad enough then, and now I come down with smokers cump on top of that! - IMPORT

its buggin the **** out of me

I was in the news a while back because I got the winning lottery ticket but it was stole from me and I gone on Montel and told the story. Like things wasnt bad enough then, and now I come down with smokers cump on top of that!

What state? - IMPORT

What state?

I am pretty broke up about it to tell you the truth. I could of payed off my trailer and put my mama in that fancy home and out of the shack out back with that money and maybe got the truck fix on top of that. It sure would come in handy paying off these medical bills too. I just know I am getting radiatoin poison in my cump from all the xrays and who is going to pay for that? So its a pretty bad state if I am to be honest with you.

What kind of name is Wut anyway? - IMPORT

What state?

I am pretty broke up about it to tell you the truth. I could of payed off my trailer and put my mama in that fancy home and out of the shack out back with that money and maybe got the truck fix on top of that. It sure would come in handy paying off these medical bills too. I just know I am getting radiatoin poison in my cump from all the xrays and who is going to pay for that? So its a pretty bad state if I am to be honest with you.

What kind of name is Wut anyway?

ooooooooooooh you is a liar pants on fie - IMPORT

Stop blowing smoke out of your a.s.s (That will probably cure it)

You are a mean girl, and I cant help but think you better make sure yourin church this Sunday to ask the lords forgiveness of it. I am deeply shock at your language. A real lady dont talk that way. Your mama would be ashame!

A real lady don't blow smoke out of her t.w.a.t either... - IMPORT

They are just taking the P.I.S.S

Lorne you dont know the meaning of discomfort until you have to sit down on the toilet to go potty with smoke billowing up in your eyes and cant even see to wipe. and its always somebody banging on the stall saying "Are you all right in there? Is something on fire in there? Should I call the fire department or pour water on you?" on account of it looks like somebodys burning something in the stall because of all the smoke! - IMPORT

Lorne you dont know the meaning of discomfort until you have to sit down on the toilet to go potty with smoke billowing up in your eyes and cant even see to wipe. and its always somebody banging on the stall saying "Are you all right in there? Is something on fire in there? Should I call the fire department or pour water on you?" on account of it looks like somebodys burning something in the stall because of all the smoke!

lol

you are funny though - IMPORT

Lorne you dont know the meaning of discomfort until you have to sit down on the toilet to go potty with smoke billowing up in your eyes and cant even see to wipe. and its always somebody banging on the stall saying "Are you all right in there? Is something on fire in there? Should I call the fire department or pour water on you?" on account of it looks like somebodys burning something in the stall because of all the smoke!

even if i thought this was true it would be your own fault - IMPORT

even if i thought this was true it would be your own fault

Republican! - IMPORT

Republican!

well i don't live in america so i doubt i am - IMPORT

Republican!

well i don't live in america so i doubt i am

Thats your problem to post about honey. This is mine on smokers cump. - IMPORT

It's posts like these that kept help.com going. It was great to be part of that kind of humour and even if they was trolling they did it with fun. I miss these people. I've been looking through the archives which held such good memories. I wish it could be like this again..

All those members/none members who were having such a rough time I hope you all managed to find comfort and peace within your lives. I was happy being part of that community,it was full of spirit,courage and love.