glue

Biggest day of life

7 posts in this topic

so I had been part of this whatsapp group for the last one month...they kicked me out today.

Reason? Coz I was not "active"

Now I am an introvert guy. I don't make many comments on the group. But this doesn't mean I was not active, I read each and every one's comments on the group. I spent millions of my seconds from my busy schedule on this group and whenever I replied I made it sure I made a useful comment.

But now what should I do?

Personally, I want to goto the house of the creator/admin of the group and thrash him up....jk

But in all seriousness, what should I do?

plz reply soon 

#feeling dejected

#demoralized

Do you miss it? Was it important and useful? If so then I would message the admin and explain to them. They would probably let you back in.

glue likes this

Do you miss it? Was it important and useful? If so then I would message the admin and explain to them. They would probably let you back in.

yes it was very important ...all important discussions regarding classes used to happen on that group ...now i would miss them all....

I already talked to admin... he said as I was not active, he can't add me. but if some other member becomes non-active, in that case he would add me. 

I think I went over-polite and over stooping in persuading him to let me in again, but that a-hole still didn't let me in :( :( 

Message the group and tell them what you told us. They may very well let you back in. 

I already talk to admiin ....i guess I should let my feelings open to the group also. but it would be very awkward. I don't mean to sound like a cry-baby or a touchy person over an issue of  a group ....dunno what to do

PS: Thanks for the replies. I feel a bit connected now, which is soothing...

Thats odd, if it was relevant information to your classes then its weird why he deleted you. Is there a restriction on how many members there can be or is he just being an ass? Is there someone else you could talk to about it?

Thats odd, if it was relevant information to your classes then its weird why he deleted you. Is there a restriction on how many members there can be or is he just being an ass? Is there someone else you could talk to about it?

yeah. only 60 people can be in the group. we have 70 in class. so membership is a limited commodity...but i am sure i was not among the bottom 10 people coz many people are just so chill and do not contribute anything,,... or maybe, unknowingly, I was among the bottom 10.

I don't know anyone I can talk to ...I am just so introvert :/

they have added some popular students recently, so the not so popular students like me got kicked out. :'(  dunno if I should just accept it , or fight for the right....

That is one of the stupidest things I have ever heard.   Who in their right mind would exclude a large chunk of their class?   What would be the rational basis for doing so?    Whoever is in charge of that class is a first-class idiot!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead