Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
upgrade (jeb)

your aura

3 posts in this topic

Your aura is: White
Perfect Balance: You are an innovator and a creator and your strongest qualities are more spiritual than physical.
Your unique level of energy allows you to be more sensitive and intuitive than others.
The white color can sometimes be pale and blank, So you need to pay attention when you are out of touch with the world.
But even if you feel indifferent, remember that the white color is the combination of all the colors of the visible spectrum. And just like that, you represent balance, harmony and peace.

The aura is an electromagnetic field that surrounds every creature that exists. A form of energy emanating from your body, your aura can tell a lot about you, from your personality to your innermost emotions and conflicts.

'Out of touch with the world' lol i can see that sometimes,

I got: A red aura is one high in energy, which shows that you may have some unresolved anger or fear. However, it also shows that you have a lot of strength and passion, which will help you resolve any conflicts. This passion can be in relation to romance as well, as a red aura signifies that love is an important factor in your life.

upgrade (jeb) likes this

I got gold.

What Color Is Your Aura?You got: Gold AuraYour aura is gold. Those with gold auras are often watched over by another soul or spirit. You lead a charmed life and tend to take the high road in arguments. You don’t get bogged down by everyday problems. Enlightened, calm, and transcendent are words often used to describe people with gold auras.

upgrade (jeb) likes this