Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Padre J Roulston

Duchy of Richmond, RPG

47 posts in this topic

Ragnar concedes when he heard the faint claim I whimpered, drawing back from father hawyn. He looks around with a fierce glance. As he scanned the room looking for a shadowy assassin and by instinct knew it was hurrying to escape. All the while, being passed out only led to one and only one thing. 

* body starts to bulge and rips through the skin a hairy muscular savage wolf-man! (j/k.. sounds terrible.) Wolzaran!*

*howls*  

with one leap to the nearest exit, the caped bastard being too late fears for "its" life. The only thing keeps me from ripping the enemy apart is father hawyns holy chanting comforting my ravaged pursuit. 

Ragnar concedes when he heard the faint claim I whimpered, drawing back from father hawyn. He looks around with a fierce glance. As he scanned the room looking for a shadowy assassin and by instinct knew it was hurrying to escape. All the while, being passed out only led to one and only one thing. 

* body starts to bulge and rips through the skin a hairy muscular savage wolf-man! (j/k.. sounds terrible.) Wolzaran!*

*howls*  

with one leap to the nearest exit, the caped bastard being too late fears for "its" life. The only thing keeps me from ripping the enemy apart is father hawyns holy chanting comforting my ravaged pursuit. 

OOC: you turned into a werewolf? 

occ: why not, wanted to have some fun with it. it was getting kind of bland for a while. Anyhow you're the DM so you can rule it out if you want to. 

I stand there, frozen--I, frozen to my spot, my monstrous battleaxe frozen in my hands. I am unable to swing it in shock.

"What in the name of the Nine Hells was that?"

*hands quiver*

*lets my ax drop, splintering the tavern's floorboards with a loud crash*

When Siegfried changes into a werewolf, all the other patrons, (and the hooded figure in the shadows) are obviously very surprised, and after a brief moment of shock, they all start screaming, and running about. Tripping over each other, trying to get out of there as fast as possible. 

In the confusion you lose sight of the cloaked figure.

In an overly calm voice, "Siegfried, remember who you are. Don't let the beast control you. Come back to yourself."

*slowly turns to Ragnar, while never losing site of Siegfried* "Ragnar, make sure everyone gets out of here."

*waits to see what Siegfried does*

(ooc: Sorry about not posting sooner. Just haven't been feeling well :/ )

The Inn was fast empty and silent. As faint words although hard to make out from the priest, The beast morphs back to his true self. Weakened by the transformation, the assassin easily leapt over and escaped without being captured. Once Siegfried regained his human conscious he mumbled out..

Did you get him? the fool who tried to take me out??

*Ill starved quickly moves over to the barkeep hiding under the counter and asks for food, then looks over to my fellow men*

*nervous chuckle* sorry you had to see that, you must of seen my significant other.

Suddenly out of nowhere the four pillars of the inn started shaking, the crystal lights above came falling dangerously on us along with every decor deemed a beauty could truly call for our own terrible destiny. I muttered "oh shit," at first thought..

although knowingly it was not some random thing. Death was upon us

EARTHQUAKE!! RUN FOR COVER!!!

*dodges to the nearest foundation*

"get over here! "as i shout to father hawyn and ragnar, within their confusion I had to make some heroic actions..

*somersaults over to their position*

"stay here you'll die.. follow me.. this way" I shouted amidst the thundering rocks that befell from the ceiling.

atlas, leading them to safety before the shambles of hell came onto them. They followed through in confusion with many more a man could ever ask only to remain silent. Upon saftey outside, while the entire building collapsed. we arrived yet to contemplate such devilry that obstructs us from our prime mission. I could only firmly stand still without any doubt the cause was only some damned sorcery, some work of unknown that came suing before our mission..  At a glance of thought, Who would by the spirits try to conspire against our righteous mission. Surely they're mistaken before they can hear the roars of our greatness to strive! 

*never the less the quake has come to a halt.. all is silent*

*mutters a prayer*

"Who could have caused this devastation?" Fr Haywn says, disbelief at what his eyes are witnessing thick on his voice. 

"Who could even know about our mission? The Duke only gave us this mission a few hours ago. So whoever it is, would have had to have been at the castle at the same time and travelled here faster than ourselves?"

*seeming to come to compose himself somewhat*

"Are you both alright? Are you injured?"

(attends to any injuries our party may have)

"We need to help look for survivors. It was our presence that caused this destruction." 

*starts to look around and tend to those in need.*

*looks at myself.. minor scuffs here'n there*

" I am fine thanks for asking priest.. looks like we came close, however incredible, we had a simple quest. but I fear there's greater work against us nevertheless let us continue towards our destination.. I am confident the truth is reserved for us over there." 

Father Hawyn takes care of the others in need as I knowingly need for our party to move out to a much more remote place to camp. As soon as I led the horses back from the stables, Ragnar and Hawyn were prompt and ready.

" It would be best if we left soon, we have yet to receive our much needed sleep, to remain here it wouldn't be wise"

without pause a ghostly spirit comes across us before our exit and begins to sound off a shrilling scare.  .. " Farewell thy passengers, what shall thee cross upon this shaken plane My happers.. what do you seek upon thee road?? .. "

" Not again" fast to exclaim "guys.. im exhausted, please would you care to take these matters as your own? if you will?"

Pulls out a rock and grips it into chalk dust.. spreads it in the fair air in defense across weary spirits

*wispers to guccapalli.. "nothing to fear brave one, but whispers in the wind" *

occ: yea the absence is quite apparent. Frankly ..perhaps more players would drive the story imo.

ooc: most likely, but now that the holiday season is coming to a close things will pick up now. And by the way; Happy New Year :)

without pause a ghostly spirit comes across us before our exit and begins to sound off a shrilling scare.  .. " Farewell thy passengers, what shall thee cross upon this shaken plane My happers.. what do you seek upon thee road?? .. "

" Not again" fast to exclaim "guys.. im exhausted, please would you care to take these matters as your own? if you will?"

Pulls out a rock and grips it into chalk dust.. spreads it in the fair air in defense across weary spirits

*wispers to guccapalli.. "nothing to fear brave one, but whispers in the wind" *

Silence dreaded from the absence of initiative. Ragnar by his doing was under an unbroken spell of stasis, left unto our remaining party.

"Priest. let us hurry" as I decry in spite leaving an absent man behind. It was no secret that it would not benefit our journey, although we have an objective in persuit. "grab your horse, n' ride to dusk, meet me where first light reaches the horizon" shouting as I ride fast out of this forsaken attraction.

Having no way to break the spell on Ragnar, I turned to follow Siegfried. 

*says a prayer of protection over Ragnar, before mounting my horse, and charging after Siegfried*

"With someone knowing, and actively trying to impede our mission, it might be best to get off the roads. Travel cross country."

Probably because of the commitment. That seems to be the biggest issue with RPGs. Even on dedicated gaming sites the same problem arises. :/

If we can get some more people together I would be happy to run another game :)

EinChorMan likes this