Padre J Roulston

Me

77 posts in this topic

Well I seen the doctor again today. 

All of my test results have come back as normal. So the doctor figures that I had gastroenteritis, but am over it now, but haven't bumped back yet. 

What a Load of SHIT!

So now I get to wait another 2 weeks before I can see the surgeon again.  

I'm confused, why are you headed back to the surgeon if  its something normal and it has passed? Or do you not trust their diagnosis? In any case good luck, keep us posted, and rest.

There is still something wrong. My doctor just doesn't know what it is. And quite frankly she couldn't diagnose a cold without getting someone else's opinion. 

Today was just a follow up with my GP. The surgeon is the one 'in charge' of my case. :/

I'm on my sixth week and doing the up and down thing like so many people here. Hang in there buddy. It was sunny here and I felt better until the sun went down, then it was like a truck hit me (as many people here).

Hopefully you'll come through the other side soon:)

Padre J Roulston likes this

I think that you all have a right to know this, as you have all helped me through so much. 

I have been admitted to a secured hospital for the next few days. 

I have been having thoughts of self harm, and such... 

My doctors believe it has been caused, as a side effect of the one med I'm on. He said that he has seen it before. So for the next few days anyway. I will not be able to watch over helptogo.com, but I do have full confidence that the other mods can take care of things. 

Sorry to hear you are going through such a difficult time over the last several months and now this. Hang in there. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

So I'm out of the hospital now. Just got out this afternoon. 

It was an adverse reaction to one of my meds. So we've changed the dose, and let it work its way out of my system. So here is hoping that this is the last time I need to go to the hospital because of my meds. 

Mariam likes this

Oh :( ive only just caught up with all this.  Sounds like youve been through a lot Padre, I really hope your getting better now 

Well the issue with my gut is still ongoing, but I think that things with my meds are under control. 

pady-oe likes this

Yay Padre!!!!!!!!! You just take care of yourself now.....I know that any kind of med can wreak havoc on your body.....so hopefully you will be back on the road to recovery...........

That is what I've been praying for........all along........

Gentle hugs, Padre!.......Peace and love........Cara

Padre J Roulston likes this