pady-oe

what should I do?

8 posts in this topic

since last week my mouth started to feel as though there is a membrane coat on my tongue as every part of my mouth felt slippery. Now since yesterday I began to feel the two edges of my lips just right outside the mouth is developing some dry membrane too and the whole of my body now seems dry. What do I do? What is wrong with me actually? And what should I stop putting in my mouth?

One important note: I prepared yam chips(fried) last week and ate it undone as I had to rush for class. Could that be it?

A nurse replying to a poster on a forum suggested sucking on a slice of lemon which stimulates salivary glands. If you don't have that, I suggest adding half a teaspoon of lemon juice to a glass of water and taking a few sips. Drinking lemon water is good for a lot of things. The chips are not likely the cause.

Ilse and pady-oe like this

Have you been drinking enough water?

I Doubt its anything to do with the chips.

I take water a lot.

And I'll try the lemon. Visited chemists and some said its a form of tough fever, one said I needed to deworm which I bought the drug for.

Ilse likes this

It was fantastic how helpful these helps were.

Still using that lime, its a lot of antibiotics. I used it on my face at a time as well and found out it cleared bumps(pimples)

... Awesome!