Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More

11 posts in this topic

This post is in memorium of our friend and former moderator Daft Punk/Pink Freud aka Alice Hale of Spokane, Washington. She left us just 10 days shy of her 30th Birthday on April 21, 2015.

I ask you to share your memories and stories here for all that loved her and called her friend.

I only talked with her a few times, but she was friendly and nice to me and convinced me to go ice skating because I used to love it and hadn't been in forever and she loved to play hockey when she could. I'm truly very sorry about her death and to all those who lost her and don't even know what to say.

Southern_comfort likes this

Tbh I'm stuck for words. Puck, our beloved Puck has been taken far too soon. She will hold a special place in my heart for now and years to come.

I remember her fight with the incompetent and arrogant doctors and other health care providers in her city.   It was a reminder that medicine has not advanced as much as we'd like to believe.   She'd still be with us if the doctors knew what they were doing.

Hers was a beautiful life that she dedicated to others.   She was pursuing a degree in psychology so she could help others get their lives back on track.   She would have made a real difference.

As it is, she has made a considerable difference already.

I dont think we ever really had a chat. But I saw her here all the time, she was always kind and helpful. And despite having so many medical issues she was so strong, courageous. Loving, never bitter about the hand she was delt.I always really admired her for that. I loved her facebook posts too. Very caring, and sweet. Never had a bad word to say. One person who left the world far far too early.

Wow...I'm just now hearing about this. I didn't know she past. Rip daft punk, you were a great person. Fun to talk to. Everyone here will miss you.

...R.I.P...

I know I'm late but I felt that I needed to speak:

I remember seeing Puck a lot at the old help, however I don't believe we spoke that much. If I recall correctly, we were friends (on each others' friend lists). However, I did see her name everywhere. She was always on help helping others and giving them advice, whether it was to make someone's life better or to just give a laugh. I had no idea that she passed and it's as I said, I saw her name everywhere so it's shocking when you find out that someone so famous passed like that. I don't think I need to say that she'll be gravely missed, or that she's still missed, but I will say that I will remember her for her colossal resume of helping others. The best thing we can do for her is to continue her legacy of giving back to others in need

\V/ Peace be with you Puck ^^

Padre J Roulston likes this