Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
noonelikesaknowitall

Fake moon landings, Fake NASA

8 posts in this topic

I would hope that you would have taken the time to realize we have been lied to about the moon landings, if not then nothing to see here, go back to sleep you good sheeple

For those that do know the next question of course is how much of what NASA tells us is true. At the risk of upsetting the religious scientism types I would say... nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7AL_y11OaM&list=PLmdfACLjg9ESPFzrBHCsnlCmRGP8qONeV&index=2

Big Al One likes this

I agree.  I have examined the archive footage of "the landing" and there are problems with what I see.  For example: we see the capsule landing on the moon...  How is THAT possible?  How did the camera crew get there first to film it.  Not only that, the landing took place in 1969 - the same year Stanley Kubrick was filming 2001 A Space Odyssey....just saying it was a bit strange that certain gubbermental persons came to visit him on his lunar set at the production studio.....

On 8/3/2015 at 1:59 PM, mindhealer said:

The internet is also a hoax, or so they say.

"Once upon a time, I, Chuang Chou, dreamt I was a butterfly, fluttering hither and thither, a veritable butterfly, enjoying itself to the full of its bent, and not knowing it was Chuang Chou. Suddenly I awoke, and came to myself, the veritable Chuang Chou. Now I do not know whether it was then I dreamt I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man." So, maybe, is life itself. ..Willy.

Docteur Ralph and Nix like this