Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
EinChorMan

NETFLIX

17 posts in this topic

anything worth watching? Post here!

.. im usually into documentaries... I highly recommend .. "Cowspiracy" or "Inequality for All" 

I think both actually are right on and a fresh perspective. check em out 

I haven't watched any of the new documentaries yet, but Interstellar is a fantastic movie. 

interstellar was a mind warp.. saw it in the theaters.. it aint on netflix just yet.

seen it.. great film.. i do wish it were close to the book i read " geography of a bliss" 

in comparision, i thought the "secret life of walter mitty"  film was a good as well. i think its on neftlix as well

Wow.."Patterns of Evidence: Exodus".. gotta say it was quite interesting.  I guess its saying that in doctrine is not about truth .. but a message. ant this guy was trying to see if that message was a lie..  my opinion.. sure there's truth in everything but its scouting for doubt of the message .. well.. i still have faith.. whether its true or not.. greater soul is better over any sad truth.  it keeps us strong.. and proud.  Got to ask yourself... would you be willing to know whats true and accept  reality as a sad coincidence over what could be a great dream of reality. go figure. 

Padre J Roulston likes this

I feel like the only one in the world that stopped watching 13 reasons after a few episodes.  I wasnt in a good place at the time and felt it was making it worse.  Maybe I should watch again