Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Nix

thinking of taking a course

5 posts in this topic

this is kinda hard for me to explain hence why i cant google it (i cqnt think of the right words to get results) , but im thinking of taking a course through a website british college of canine studies, and i want to find out how credible it and its qualifications are. i dont want to waste my money on a course for it to be worth less than the paper its on, so how do i find this out?

Most likely if you have to ask about the credibility of a qualification, it has little value. However, you need to research the topic and find out if employers respect the qualification enough to pay an income that is worth your time and effort. Ask the college for concrete examples of people using the qualification in the real world. 

Max likes this

Most likely if you have to ask about the credibility of a qualification, it has little value. However, you need to research the topic and find out if employers respect the qualification enough to pay an income that is worth your time and effort. Ask the college for concrete examples of people using the qualification in the real world. 

Good advice and it'll save you time and money.

Plus, research people whom preformed this service and trade for the challenges like if it involves travel, physical health or outdoor environments..ect.