Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Gracie

my boyfriend

21 posts in this topic

Hi guys, I have a boyfriend named Remy. He meets alot of girls at work. He met one of my friends and I think she started flirting with him. Now I am starting to feel suspicious. I think they are going out now. We got engaged last week and now he is acting weird. Plzzzzzzzz tell me what you think

Well, Gracie, you are the prettier one!   

But let's see . . . why do you think they are going out together?

In Canada I work as a private investigator.   I had a case a few months ago (it was summer--and there were tons of mosquitoes) that involved a young man who suspected that his fiancee was cheating on him.   A few nights of surveillance confirmed that she was.   I will never forget that neighbourhood--the streets so narrow, everybody out and about and so curious about my partner and me.

Anyway, I feel that we saved that young man years of grief.  

You could hire a PI, or if you had a friend who could really be discreet, you could ask him/her to follow them.   Women tend to draw less attention in this role than men.   The person has to be very, very discreet.   In the business of surveillance, you do not want to get "burned," i.e., discovered.

The other option is to simply ask him--but, alas, men will usually lie when so confronted.

I made a number of deductions about your boyfriend from the photograph:   he is more than a little vain.   He believes that he is a "pretty boy."   He likes "bling," as evidenced by his heavy gold necklace and his wrist bracelet.   How did his photograph get on that website?    Why, with a girlfriend like you, would he care about being "hearted" by nearly 200 girls?  

Your female friend has a bit of a "hungry" look about her.   The camera she is holding is more like a "prop" than a camera she would actually be using--it is a film camera, as evidenced by the dial on top with shutter speeds.   There ARE a few dedicated photographers who still use film cameras, but 99.99 percent have moved on to Digital Single Lens Reflex (DSLR) cameras.   The lens is also a "kit" lens, i.e., a cheap one that most likely came with the camera, and lacks a zoom--so it's for very basic photography.   The odds are, however, that she is NOT a photographer, or she would not be using a 35mm film camera.  So, she is "posing" for the camera, and offering herself up as "wallpaper" for computer screen backgrounds--definitely a sign of vanity.  

Two vain people--both seeking to be adored by others:   many others.   Like Big Al said, you need to be very, very careful.   There are red flags here.

Before you invest any more emotion or "heart" into this relationship, you need assurance that he and your female friend are not cheating on you.

Nothing beats having them followed . . . nothing!

GuidedWander likes this

Sweetheart, you need to ask him right out why he is behaving differently.

If your friend was flirting, then that was very wrong of her since she must surely know your situation.  But, sometimes, our own insecurities lead us to imagine things that are not really there or not really happening.  The only way to know for sure is to observe them together for a while and to ask someone else you trust to observe too.  Or ask straight out. 

When you get engaged, that's supposed to mean that you are going to make a lifelong commitment and have some form of celebration of that commitment very soon.  If he's messing around, he has not understood that has he?  Are you sure you want to end up with someone so dim/disrespectful/dastardly for the rest of your life? 

Now, photos.  Never ever share photos of people without their permission.  Never give their names or any personal information that could identify them to people you do not know.  Why?  Well, it could get you in a whole heap of trouble and it's something you would never want to happen to you.

You are both very young. 

My advice?  Break off this engagement.  You aren't ready and neither is he. 

You both have a lot of living to do first :D 

Oh .. and sweetheart?

You might want to ask him what his real name is?  Try Cody ? 

And on that note.. never ever ever use someones image without their permission.  Remember that.

Nix likes this

I got permission. From them both. Also I think they are going out because I caught them kissing on a date. I am going to leave it right now but I will break up with him. Do I break up with him now?

Oh I would end it now.

Because it seems he's living a double life in Ontario?  And is 'Becky' doing well at her modelling?

The problem with the internet is that everything out there is traceable. 

Youngsters today believe they are anonymous and can hide in cyberspace.  They forget that it was our generation that invented it all.. ah well.

I'm sure you'll figure out what to do for the best eh hun? :)

Nix likes this

My PI agency is in Ontario--but if you saw them kissing, you need no further evidence. Say goodbye to pretty boy--let them cheat on each other next!

No coincidence, I am sure, that they are both here at the same time!   

As I see it, though, no great loss.   A vain boy who has to have the constant attention of females--you do not need someone like that in your life!

I would say that you could have your pick of decent guys "down under"!

One day you'll understand what is worth pursuing and what is just.. well .. a sham.

He's not interested in you and neither is "Becky".

That's for sure.

Take it from the older and wiser ones... we can spot the reality of a situation a mile off :) 

Don't look very good re. your relationship. Both in Canada (chock fulla pinko commie sin an iniquity) and you already caught them kissing.. time to plan an exit strategy.

I kinda am not sure I believe you? When I check the website for the image its actually a list of stock image wallpapers of girls called "cute girls" and the image of guys links to a page called "cute guys". Is this a fantasy or roleplay?

Nix likes this

and there was me being subtle :D  ... 

Read again what I wrote above Gracie and see it for what it REALLY says  :)

In response to Snarister's thoughts above, then, here's a word for anyone out there considering fabricating "stories" online.  Aside from the embarrassment when you get caught out, it can get you into very, very hot water.  You see should you use images of other people, you are supposed to have full permission for everything you do with that image.  They are the property of someone.  And that someone is unlikely to want their reputation to be tarnished in any way - especially when their face is their income - so, for example, it would be very serious if someone were to imply that an individual was cheating with women, kissing someone in public that they shouldn't be kissing, or indeed in a relationship with a young woman they weren't in a relationship with at all.  Singers, actors and models in particular tend to take it very seriously indeed because their livelihood depends on how the public perceive them.  They are often inclined to turn to the law and seek a prosecution and compensatory damages.

Even non-celebrities are protected by the law.  After all, a "story" could have a profoundly damaging effect on their life... all it takes is for a wife to google their husband to show her friends how proud she is and kerpow, she stumbles across something which suggests he's having an affair !  Rows ensue.. a family is destroyed.

It is not nice, it is stupid and it is criminal.

So.. if ever you are tempted to do anything like that on the internet, remember..

There's always goose or two might just know their way around the internet a little better than you  :)  You will be found out.

Nix and Pepperjelly like this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead