Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Space Weaver

Un Boh leave Ah Boh

21 posts in this topic

Guys, remember how I said I met this girl named Cher and I said that I thought she may be related to me, maybe a cousin I didn't know about. I spoke to her today and I can honestly say that we're not cousins. After we asked questions and she called her mom, we found this out:

SHE'S MY SISTER!!!

I'm not even kidding. We literally found this out a few hours ago! One thing lead to another and I just learned that I have a younger brother, an older brother, I think another sister. This is absolutely insane, yesterday I had no family and now I am loaded with family. My younger brother called and said he may come up one weekend to bring his daughter/my niece.

I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING, I'M STILL SHAKING!!!

What does this mean, where do I go from here?

Padre J Roulston likes this

That's so awesome! Just see where it goes! :)

But it's so much at one time. I just so happened to pick the college, at the right time, in the two classes with a girl who sits beside me, who just happened to be my sister.

"Coincidence, it's more than that. This is fate." Forgot who said that quote lol.

But yeah, one day, I'm all alone, next thing I have a ton of family. I can't even do my homework right now

Embrace and enjoy.

Life is full of surprises - sometimes good, sometimes bad.  Sometimes you get the chance to make a surprise into something good.

So do that :)

Wow...things like this where made into movies.

Tell me about it, that's what people have been saying all day. I'm sure my colleagues from the school paper would want to write a story on this, lol

Embrace and enjoy.

Life is full of surprises - sometimes good, sometimes bad.  Sometimes you get the chance to make a surprise into something good.

So do that :)

Oh, I am. Trust me:D

This is truly amazing;its what dreams are made of.

I'm so thrilled for ya!

It looks like the stars are shining down on you. X

Thanks! I can honestly say this is one of the greatest things that have happened to me. I even remember you saying it sounded like we were related, lol and behold:D

Carl Jung posited the concept of synchronicity . . . and here you could say is a great example of it.

And I would also say that you are seeing the Divine Plan unfolding!

I see it and it's pure insanity. That divine plan had us meet at that exact spot, all the schools in the country, she was a traveler and I almost didn't attend this college. My god, how...

wow...this is completely amazing

You SHOULD make it into a book or movie

And enjoy your family :hug: :P

Ironically, a few of my friends said the same thing, that this was straight out of a movie. Actually, one suggested that I write a poem about it. One of my colleagues from the school paper suggested that I let them write an article about us

That article sounds like a great idea. It gives others hope how the Lord works in mysterious ways.:-)

Yeah, I was going to wait until she was comfortable, but she said she'd do it right away. It's going to be quite (and I mean QUITE) a human interest story, maybe they'll finally win a Pulitzer prize:D

Thats fantastic! so happy for you, and im so glad you investigated further. Good luck getting to know your new family!

Thanks:D I tell you this has been quite a week haha It happened says ago but I'm still super exited

The question should be where do WE go from here. Remember they're in the same boat as you. Don't make this all about just you.

I'm not, I was exited when I wrote this, lol. We're taking it a little at a time. My little sis already introduced me to a few of her friends, I'm doing the same introducing her to mine. I talked to my little bro a little bit over the weekend who's still looking forward to coming. As for my oldest brother (who also has a daughter) and my youngest sister (who's still in her teens), I really want to meet them as well.

Actually, my sis here suggested that one day we all get together and go out somewhere. That sounds cool, it'll give us a chance to really sit down and talk to each other

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead