Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

No friends to go out on the town with?

5 posts in this topic

So I like going out and dancing, partying, having drinks and good fun on occasion, but have no one to do it with. I usually go with my boyfriend and I always have a grand time, but obviously I don't want him to be my sole "going out" companion, and I really want to be more independent. He has tons of friends that like to go out and party, but somehow I have a bunch of very home-body type friends which is all fine and dandy but no one really wants to get out and have fun with me (probably the result of my school enviornment). I love my friends but they aren't super adventurous and lively. I would go out by myself, but last time I did I spent the evening getting relentlessly hit on because I was by myself and it got old really quickly. Where do I make friends that would want to go out with me? I've finished school, my workplace is very small, and I've tried doing stuff outside with groups and classes but maybe I just don't attract the right kind of people or something I dunno. Suggestions?

Anonymous poster hash: 1b1a6...5d8

Well, more info is needed. If you like to ut and dance.

, do you want to dance with someone other than your boyfriend?

If you want to go out dancing sans your boyfriend, the logical conclusion is that you would end up dancing with other guys

Is that something you want to do?

First off you must have some balls to go by yourself,that is something I could never do.Its not safe for one.

If you want a girly night out then ask your home birds to do something different for a change.

A part of having friends is going out and having fun with them. If the people you're friends with don't want to do anything with you, then you either talk them into going and get them to see that they'll have fun or you find people who want to enjoy life with you

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0