Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
EinChorMan

professional advice

13 posts in this topic

while i love the fact my current job brought me back to life. i've been working my ass off to get the gold.. and they're just using me.  no offense but they're just a bunch of jews hogging all the money.. they've been around along time and i've been thinking.. this seniority shit is shit crap of the world.. and im feeling the " fight club " and i want to tear it down. Now they're trying hard to get me to be lazy and become a token of their company... ok ..i dont mind that but my heart tells me otherwise.

been trying to get back to reality, however the job turned me into an insane blob of a monster and the noise ( the shop is loud ) is driving me super insane to a point where i want to rip peoples head off. 

now the question is. do i stay or do i go?  i hate it but at the same time i love it.. 

its like a bad relationship

what do i do?

Thank the Jews for giving you a job. Good jobs are hard as hell to find in this economy.

What do you really want to do? Can you do it at your present job? See what the future looks like.

Act and dress like the part for the next higher position you want!

Ilse and EinChorMan like this

sorry for the rant and dirty lang. much better now, but its like this. theres old misreable people and it appears they want to walk all over my sunshine, but like grandad, rest his soul, says.. dont let them nasty bastards get to you. 

Padre J Roulston and Ilse like this

If it pays well enough, stay till you find something else. Time to move if you are getting bored and frustrated. Make progress.

Youll find theres miserable gits wherever you work,it not just the 'elderly'.

If you are at a point where you've seriously had enough then just quit. No one is worth "stealing your sunshine"

You are who you are at the end of the day.Be happy.

pady-oe and Ilse like this

i meant to say older .. not OLD like seniors.. but older people who are just plain out right misreable and complain alot lol..  just clearing that up

well apparently seems like i got demoted.. but .. wages are same.. before i was doing graphic design in an isolated cell ..just me and the cpu. never got to mingle or associate with fellow co workers unless if it were work related.. i did lose my mind at some point. and pressed i'd get down to production because at the time.. before they were moving me around as when if they needed me in production i'd go down and help. this was a favor, a hand because im willing to help. I enjoyed it so much it was an escape from the long hours staring at a monitor designing all the callouts for architectural plans, while intensive just  mind wrecking- plus i got to mingle with others. so at some point i demanded to go to production because i needed to release and get away but they oppressed back to keep me up in there.

long story short.. they tricked me to helping out in production but actually down in the dungeons for good. .. woopie..i guess i pulled a bad strategy. 

Even though its a better job than my last.. i still want more. .. others .. (grateful for their guidance and their help.) tell me i need to look for a better job.. or write a letter to the boss.. or yada yada.. i agree with them.. but im not exactly into starting all over with a new job... i love the people where i work now.. i just want to go to work and be paid what i deserve. so tired of competition.

Ive been there too, helping out a department then getting demoted with shitty hours. And it happened to my mum too. I quit right after that, i was so over that shit.

You either have to accept it or move on. I dont think dressing like an exec will help. 

Im retraining to work with dogs who are much better colleagues than people. :)