You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
pady-oe

Kindly say a prayer for my country.

8 posts in this topic

Prayer for my country.

Dear lord;

Please make all the hardship go away,

Save us from ourselves, we think we are in control and can handle it all but we lie and deceive ourselves even more.

Help us be sincere with our fellows; to exist together in peace, true love and bond of trust

Remove far from us the deadly diseases that plague our land

Guide our hearts that our leaders may make the right decisions and not allow sinful bills which mostly form enemity with humanity.

Save us from this lack and help us enjoy the days of haven

Give unto us the peaceful harvest of abundance.

Our prayers are endless but you know it all, lord.

You gave us this land, please make it well for us. We are not smart to handle it all.

Gone. and Padre J Roulston like this

Sometimes you need more than a prayer, stand up and make things happen!

smiles, I guess that came from the idea(wrong) that Nigerians depend on government for everything; that's not true, each house in Nigeria is a "government", each house find aw ay of getting potable water by making bore-hole, we generate electricity for ourselves using generator, solar system and inverters, we make the roads that lead to our streets jointly.

In the aspect of development, a lot of seminars and workshop and the youths are all fired up with no room for action. Imagine when you have a leader who is meant to bring you ease but instead makes everything work for his good alone... All that is left now is the government... And that's why we pray now, because even the good ones get threatened and some even lose their lives. The good ones whose ambition is not themselves are hindered.

If the road be made plane, our craft will be able to take off.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead