Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Ilse

Just for a while

18 posts in this topic

Yeah I had a serious I-don't-give-a-shit couple of weeks last month. It was my birthday week and I felt like crap and it was cold and nasty and I just really let myself go for a while. I am putting up with a lot of crap for it now. Still don't regret it.

Ilse likes this

sometimes its hard to stay strong; but whats wrong in staying strong? a lot of times i wish there's a reason or reasons to fall apart bt then i find out i can't handle being not-strong(it has a way of making things get shitty.). if you let it sink in it might take you down more than you are expecting. lol(easy now); i think you are only getting bored of a routine or so. do something stronger aunt. try something that will blow your mind. use one of Joe's seemingly forbidden skills #tellAjoke, #goHunting #goFishing, #takeAstage.

Ilse likes this

Take the time you need to be down for a while. You know what they say...the most beautiful souls are often the most damaged. even the most optimistic person who held out through the worst storms has a breaking point. being strong for eternity is impossible, and adding a bit of down-time brings things closer together in perspective. Everyone is entitled to all emotions, so long as you keep them from consuming you that is. There is no rule saying "YOU are the tough one, therefor you have NO right to be bummed out, how dare you!" Take your time :)

Padre J Roulston likes this

Life changes in a flash. i started a new job three days ago. Hours suck, but it provides the finances to realize my dreams. Broke up with Thor, we still friends and he is still his awesome self. All in all life is moving ahead. Seems. I'm going with it.

Padre J Roulston and pady-oe like this

Aisha,you are a strong and independent woman who has overcome rocky hills and mountain tops. You my dear are going to be just fine.x

Thank you Angie. I had to make a difficult decision, after it was done though, realized it was for the best. I can say I'm lighter at heart now again. It's not easy breaking up with someone, especially if that someone is the god Thor (not sure what his reaction would be if he gets to read this post, giggle).