Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
noonelikesaknowitall

Re-Think Trident

13 posts in this topic

if nukes dont exist how do you explain nuclear power plants?

trident is extremely important, even though its hopefully very very very likely we wont use it, we need it to protect ourselves, otherwise why not just get rid of all our submarines, ships, planes and why even have an army? 

in any event, corbyn has already rendered it useless by stating he would never use it regardless. thats very dangerous and why he must not be allowed into power. 

also, feeding, protecting and (some) education of children is down to parents, not government. (though government should help to do that with child services they really shouldnt have to)

children in need money goes to help disadvantaged and disabled kids, (not sure in what way) as well as into investment portfolios (yes, google it) and im guessing the majority of that money (as with every other charity) goes on paying 'charity workers' wages, who are EXTREMELY well paid. 

Not to mention that fact that Trump just said that if he got in power, theres no guarantee that he would back up NATO countries. and it does look like trump will win now.  thats very worrying. it could even disintegrate NATO, and cause more world unrest. In these very uncertain times its not the time to get rid of trident.

It suggests that nuclear explosions as they have been shown to us as weapons of mass destruction do not exist. Nuclear power does. (radiation heating water somewhat different to splitting the atom)

Anyway it is what it is. Watch the video, think for yourself, reach your own conclusions. 

well if it were true, why would a lot of countries say they have nukes. they must know that the other country doesnt have them either?

and why would government spend billions renewing trident if the other countries know it doesnt have nukes? 

it doesnt make sense, and if it doesnt make sense its probably not true.

I dont have time to spend 3 hours on a conspiracy vid

Think of the billions that have been spent on this. Motive number one. Also to keep the sheeple living in fear and in need of their masters who are able to defend them from such a horrible threat.

You have heard of the 'nuclear club' my guess it is the governments that are sufficiently controlled by (or in bed with) the NWO and need that cemented government structure that comes with the responsibility of having such weapons. 

Anyway I no longer live in fear of nukes. It is a great place to be. I really do think there is something to this. I remember when I first saw the film of a destroyed Hiroshima I thought it did not look quite right. Further investigation reveals much.

Glad to hear you are keeping busy :D 

ive never been in fear of nukes or live in fear of them, i dont think any one does tbh.. it might happen but the nukes are there to make sure it doesnt.

why doesnt hiroshima look right?

I also would like to know why HIroshima doesn't look right.....the co-pilot of the plane that dropped one of the bombs said, "My God, what have we done" as the plane flew away from the blast.....

Understand that most buildings in Japanese cities were wood structures and highly susceptible to fire bombing which would look very different to the fire bombing of a European city. 

It doesn't matter how much your country has been spending on social programs when it gets taken over by an aggressor.

If your country doesn't have a strong military, it's going to be on some other group's or nation's menu.

That's the simple truth.

Padre J Roulston likes this