Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Jethro/Sammy

Who drinks chocolate for breakfast?

11 posts in this topic

When I mentioned this to an acquaintance of mine, he said, “Hot chocolate for breakfast? Who does that?” And when I said a good number of people, actually, he said, “The world is full of strange people.”

Is it really that weird of a concept—drinking hot chocolate instead of coffee for breakfast

I have chocolate for breakfast every morning, but not hot chocolate. I have milk and M&M's or a Snickers bar plus I drink coffee. A couple of hydrocodone help a lot too. Breakfast of champions..

i dont really drink hot drinks but i do love a hot choc and a pastry for brekkie occasionally. (I'm an English person who doesnt drink tea, that must be stranger...lol)

In the winter time, my kids and I all drink hot cocoa for breakfast...warms ya' up from the inside out :)

My son will also dip toast into his cocoa...now THAT'S weird 

I don't find anything wrong with it tbh,it all depends on how  you feel like . If  you need a choc fix and you havnt got any chocolate bars handy then go for the next best thing. Saying that I am proper weird because I love dipping my toast in hot beverages to * wink*

Pepperjelly likes this

I'm too lazy to make up hot chocolate, tho I DO generally have 3 or 4 squares of Belgian milk chocolate for dessert (only have 1 meal a day, in the afternoon, which serves as breakfast/lunch/dinner).

hahaha, Gone.  I also dip in hot choco...it's where my son learned it ;)

Also, I put jelly on grilled cheese sandwiches; eat cornbread with syrup; eat rice with milk, butter and sugar on it for breakfast; eat saltine crackers with pear jelly....lol

All of those things were learned from my great grandma or my Granny and I think of them every time I indulge in those things :) ,

Jelly as I'm jelly and custard? Haha good god pep what you thinking: P

Lol defo my kinda girl:-)

Butter your weetabix its well nice. I did have Coleslaw with meatballs once now that's well funky.Hubby never let me forget that. I just toss ewt in and hope for best. Haha

Pepperjelly likes this

I quite fancy that tbh. Lol 

I looove macaroni cheese, Hubby used to put fresh tomatoes on top bloody gorgeous

While working in a residential home, some of us were in charge of dinners. I will never forget one little old lady who put beetroot in her rice pudding cause she thought it was jam lmao. You know she licked that bowl clean . Now she did have funky taste buds haha