Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Priscella

Friendship at the end...

3 posts in this topic

Over a month now my Bestfriend has been living on my couch, well we decide to move to a 2 bed room apt. Two days ago I had my boyfriend help me move my bed over there. Well me and him went to sleep. Around 3 am she knock at my door I came out she was crying and telling me that her boyfriend said he would never talk to her again if my boyfriend stays there tonight. She got really upset and told me that I needed to make him leave. i went back to my own apt. Think God I didn't give that up yet. The next day I went back got my stuff. She asked me why I was leaving and I told her I will not be controlled by her shitty boyfriend. I also told her that it's time for her to step up and be a mother. The child she is caring isn't his. He don't care about you are the baby. He comes back to you cause he knows he can control you. He is  abusive if he hurts to the point that you lose that baby, don't come crying to me cause I will not have any sympathy for you. 

Should I feel bad for ending our friendship and saying that to her? 

I don't think that you really ended the friendship. What I think is that you are giving your friend a little tough love. From what you've posted, you told your friend exactly what she needed to hear. Now it is up to your friend to take that information, and put it to use. 
Just let her know that you still want to be friends, but as you said, you won't be controlled by her boyfriend. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead