Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Lano

Night Club

27 posts in this topic

Tonight, for the first time in my life, I am going to a night club.  I'm super nervous.  I joined this sort of bar meetup group on the internet and I'm going to see what that's about.  I'm going on a "what's the worst thing that can happen" state of mind right now, but waiting for it to be time to go is a little nerve wracking.  

I'm doing one of those, "jump in the water and you'll probably be able to swim" type things.  I'm both super pumped and also scared.  There is a clear voice in my head saying "just don't go, stay home and watch netflix and cuddle yourself" but there's the other part of me that is just like JUST DO IT! NIKE!  YA!!!!!

ANYWAY, felt like posting that, cus why the eff not?

Night clubs can get pretty chocca as well as expensive. You also have to pay an entrance fee.

I hope you like dancing and don't forget to take plenty of money but keep it in a safe place.

Get out there and enjoy yourself! Good luck.:)

Lano likes this

3 hours ago, Gone. said:

Night clubs can get pretty chocca as well as expensive. You also have to pay an entrance fee.

I hope you like dancing and don't forget to take plenty of money but keep it in a safe place.

Get out there and enjoy yourself! Good luck.:)

Wait, what does chocca mean? I'm about to go soon, and it's going to be all chocca and I won't be prepared for it!  OH NO!!!!!!!

Docteur Ralph likes this

2 hours ago, Gone. said:

Chocca means busy. Yes they can be very loud to.

Did you tap off? (That means did you find a date)

Is that british slang?  Or how old are you that I'm not familiar with these terms?!!! I'm 29, you don't have to share your age, just wondering if you're younger than me.

And no, I didn't "tap off" (that sounds SO sexual).  It was interesting as heck though!

It was only five bucks.  And interesting because it was just so different and interesting.  I'm never the kind of guy to approach women, and when I am, I'm usually really self conscious and I get really embarrassed when it goes wrong.  Girls told me no to a dance ten times in a row last night and it didn't even phase me.  It was ironically great for my self confidence.

And how not?!  "Tap" is a slang word in the states too, and it's definitely sexual.  So "top off."  It's contextual of course.  Urbandictionary can fill you in :P 

Haha Ok I will "Look it up" :P

If your going to a 'Night club' you need to be able to dance. Unless your only there to get yourself a date. And in that case be prepared for rejection until the right lady comes along.

1 hour ago, Gone. said:

Haha Ok I will "Look it up" :P

If your going to a 'Night club' you need to be able to dance. Unless your only there to get yourself a date. And in that case be prepared for rejection until the right lady comes along.

Know how to dance?  Know how to DANCE?!!!!  Ha.  HA!!!

I'm a Komodo Dragon, I can outdance any human man with my claws tied behind my back.  I'll dance you under the table right now!

And yes, I cut that rug like a hot knife through butter last night.

That's really great, I'm glad you had a good time. When I was 20 I used to go to the bars every weekend, or disco's in those days. It is kind of neat to get used to being rejected, of course I usually wasn't asking girls to dance. I just wanted to do some tapping. It's amazing that girls you would never expect to do things like that will sometimes be the wildest ones. And the girls who are all dressed up like they are ready to leave with the first stranger that offers them a ride are just there to tease... or they are for sale. After you go to the same bar a few times you will start to recognize people. It seems like the same crowd is at the same place every weekend. Once you start fitting in the girls will start coming up to you. It's kind of a power trip to turn them down, I can see why some girls enjoy being the tease. Not that I ever turned anybody down, but I can see how it could be appealing, ha ha

Lano likes this

6 hours ago, EinChorMan said:

how did it go if ya dont mind me asking?

It was fun. My confidence meter went up a couple of points.  All in all good stuff.  

Gone. likes this

2 hours ago, EinChorMan said:

no detail ..not cool j/k

There ain't really much to talk about :P  

I met this dude for the first time (I did this through meetup) and saw I found him and he looked like he was already wasted and he started explaining what the meetup group was about: Specifically for picking up women.  I told him I was just trying to jump out of my comfort zone and build some social skills and he went on a relatively interesting spiel on why it's hard to approach women.

The rest of the night I was hanging with these two other dudes, and not really talking much.  Actually, I was watching them fail miserably at chatting up women.  That was entertaining.

And then I went on a 10 (or so) in a row run of asking women to dance and failing.  Eventually I found a girl who didn't look like she wanted to dance (at least that's what she said) but her friend was dancing with a guy, and I think she was jealous, so she let me chat her up a bit.  That's basically how my night went.  A few drinks, some amusing voyeurism, and some dancing (I ended up dancing with the girl's friend at one point.)

Hurray me!

Docteur Ralph likes this

The bar scene will make you jaded. After a while I started just going up to girls and saying crazy obscene things and it worked amazingly well. I think maybe that is why they are there. They don't want small talk, they want someone to knock them over the head, throw them over their shoulder and drag them back to their cave.

I have a guide to women for you.

ANGLO SAXON WOMEN:

20idwd1.jpg

First date: You get to kiss her goodnight.
Second date: You get to grope all over and make out a bit.
Third date: You get to have sex but only when she wants to and only in the missionary position.

IRISH WOMEN:

ws42aa.jpg

First Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex.
Second Date: You both get blind drunk and have sex..
20th Anniversary: You both get blind drunk and have sex.

ITALIAN WOMEN:

2lc06sp.jpg

First Date: You take her to a play and an expensive restaurant.
Second Date: You meet her parents and her Mom makes spaghetti & meatballs.
Third Date: You have sex, she wants to marry you & insists on a 3-carat ring.
5th Anniversary: You already have 5 kids together & hate the thought of having sex.
6th Anniversary: You find yourself a Mistress.

CHINESE WOMEN:

29q1q2c.jpg

First date: You get to buy her an expensive dinner but nothing happens.
Second date: You buy her an even more expensive dinner. Nothing happens again.
Third date: You don't even get to the third date and you realize nothing is ever going to happen.

INDIAN WOMEN:

1z3cf8x.jpg

First date: Meet her parents.
Second date: Set the date of the wedding.
Third date: Wedding night.

BLACK WOMEN:

2dhvi95.jpg

First Date: You get to buy her a real expensive dinner.
Second Date: You get to buy her and her girlfriends a real expensive dinner.
Third Date: You get to pay her rent.
Tenth Date: She's pregnant by someone else.

MEXICAN WOMEN:

do9smw.jpg

First Date: You buy her an expensive dinner, get drunk on Tequila, and have sex in the back of her car.
Second Date: She's pregnant.
Third Date: She moves in. One week later, her mother, father, her two sisters, her brother, all of their kids, her grandma, her sister's boyfriend and his three kids move in and you live on rice and beans for the rest of your life in your home that used to be nice, but now looks like a home along the Tijuana strip.

JEWISH WOMEN:

2d7v51v.jpg

First Date: You spend all your money to impress her.
Second Date: You take a loan to keep the image.
Third Date: You're broke, she finds someone wealthier.

ARAB WOMEN:

34npslv.jpg

First Date: Mother, Father, Brothers, Sisters, Cousins, Aunts, Uncles, Friends and entire Arab community finds out.
Second Date: You are shot dead in the street and your balls are fed to the goats.
No third date!

Lano likes this

.. well.. the club scene always was a weird one in my past.. i mean i was not exactly prepped for it.. usually went in got stupid and loud like i was at a house party .., i've prefered mostly pub / bars after it wasnt suited to my style.. but .. years later due to lack of guidance and finally realization.. clubs mostly has to do with moves not chatter.. like .. flirting/ flirt talk.. dancing.. eye contact .. upping the mood etc. not gonna lie .. some folks are always on something, rarely (my assumption may be wrong) some just go to dance.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead