Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
silla_1111

Is it wrong for her to act this way?

11 posts in this topic

I'm very upset! My  two nephews father's supposedly wife don't won't to include his actual kids in nothing. I was told she didn't even won't to put them in the  obituary. She don't want to give them anything of their fathers. She  definitely don't won't them at the funeral. 8don't think that is right. I don't think a wife should act that way.. are any kind of person should act this way. 

Isn't the mother or father of these children your brother or sister? It seems kind of strange that you don't really mention that in either of your posts. Their father just got out of an extended stay in jail is what you said before, I can see how that would pressure someone to not want the children's name in the paper associating them with this person. Don't know anyone involved, but raising children with a spouse in jail can be a hard way to go. Maybe she is just ready to move on and is trying to shelter her children from the type of people he associated with who are probably criminals themselves.

Lano likes this

I think they should be at the funeral.  What Doctor Ralph said about the type of people who may show up at a funeral is true, but they don't have to be there the whole time.  Or the wake?  The kids show go to one of those two things, it seems to me.  It's a learning experience if nothing else, and I feel like it doesn't make sense for them not to be there, but maybe that's just the way I think.  *shrugs*  

They are my sister kids. The boys are 5 and 7. My sister wasnt with thier father, they was together for ten years but in July he broke it off and got with the next door  neighbor.  Which is now is wife, She said that they got married hours before his death. Idk if that's true are not.  His wife only wanted her daughters in the  obituary.  We got told today that she don't won't the boys at the funeral. She has been blaming my sister for his death. I told her today that he killed him self,He knew going 90mph around that  curve would kill him. At first I was upset and praying for his soul. Now I'm pissed and thinking maybe this is gods gift to my nephew's.  Now maybe they won't grow up braking in to home and stealing cars. Maybe it just best not having that type of person around them. Hopefully my sister will get her crap together and get her kids back and one day find a wonderful man who can be a good father to them. 

It seems to me like this is a good time for someone responsible to take these children in. Their real father just died, and now they are living with a woman who isn't their mother and probably doesn't have their best interests at heart. She is already treating them differently than her own children and their dad hasn't even been buried yet. What about your parents? Aunts or uncles? Other brothers or sisters? I Think these boys really need to be brought up by someone they are related to. I raised step children and it is impossible not to feel differently about your own children and other children even if they live with you and you love them. There's just some kind of bond that comes with real family ties. When you look at someone and they remind you of your mom or dad or sister or even yourself it gives you a feeling inside that can't be matched by anything else. Is this woman the legal guardian? Did she adopt the boys? I would be in contact with human services or someone, well actually I would have a lawyer but that is expensive. Somebody needs to get their shit together, that's for sure.

I have costudy of one of the boys my aunt has  custody  of the other. It's been that way a while, my mom use to have costudy of him. It's  Basically been that way since they been alive. I would love for my sister to have her kids back but I don't think that's going to ever happen.. 

she(his wife) called this morning and told me she was going to take my aunt and I to court, for  custody of the boys.  Im just so sick of this drama.

We went to the funeral Yesterday. I have never felt such cold funeral before.  There was so little love there. His family leaned more on my family. His mom definitely leaned more on my sister, then she did on his wife. I seen the resentment coming from her and her family. It made me  realize the drama is just now getting started. 

Docteur Ralph likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead