Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Guest I'veGotSunshine

What could the golem in my dream represent?

5 posts in this topic

The dream started a couple of weeks after I'd bumped into an old acquaintance from high school. She was the school's queen bee and I was Dorky McDorkson.

We met again accidentally, talked, and I realized she wasn't the same. She'd changed. Dropped the mean, queen bee, Little Ms. Popular attitude and had some humble pie. 
So we started dating (as friends), see where things go. After our "date", I dreamed I was marrying her. Canopy, rabbi, cups of wine and all. Almost every member of our families were in attendance except for my cousin Rachel and the whole Tobias family (my mom is Rachel's mom's first cousin). Suddenly, towards the end of the ceremony, just when we were about to seal the deal, the doors burst open and in comes a golem. Rather frightening-looking. And in the doorway is Rachel, arms folded across her chest. The golem goes for Bethany, intent on killing her, under my cousin's orders. 
She said it was for breaking my heart and being mean and embarrassing me in high school.

What in the world?

I'm not sure it means anything.  I wouldn't worry to much about it.   

Me personally?  I've never known people who are like that to really change.  That doesn't mean it doesn't happen though.

What the hell's a golem? Google says it is a Jewish legend of some kind of clay figure brought to life by magic. Sounds like a monster to me. The dream is not that unusual. Hot chick from school shows up so you have a dream about marrying her and then the monsters come in at the last minute and screw everything up. Pretty much exactly the way things always work out. You didn't get the queen bee in high school and now you don't even get her in your dreams... I think the golem is reality. No go back to sleep and smite the golem. Better yet call up your princess in real life and tell her you want to take her to dinner. She's probably having dreams about you too.

I never read into any dreams i have. mostly because theyre completely insane, the latest i had was andrew neil presenting daily politics in an airport which then blew up. cant remember the rest but you catch my drift, what the hell does that mean???? nothing, its the rambling of the brain and a mix of watching too much daily politics.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead