Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
silla_1111

Pissed off!! What do I do!!

5 posts in this topic

Earlier today I met up with  nephews fathers wife. She gave me the bags of there stuff and clothes. Well after I got my  niece and nephew  to sleep.  I wanted to do some  laundry so I went out side and took the bag out of my car, when I do so I though something poke me, so I dropped the bag and opened it there was a needle!!! These clothes are folded neat  that bitch had to fucking put that needel in my baby's clothes!! I'm pissed I don't know what to do!! Should I call the cops should I go over there and kick her ass!! I'm mad!! 

Call the cops, if there is no cover on the syringe it might have been used and there will be drug residue on it. Plus you can get AIDS from dirty needles or an infection at the very least. Need to do it now, and call a doctor. Do you think it was purposefully done? If so just go ahead and kill her... no you can't do that. Pretend I didn't say it. No probably someone who used the needle was hiding it and just stuck it in the clothes when they were out of their mind. They are probably looking for it right now so they can get another fix.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead