Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
EinChorMan

oc problems.. different situations

11 posts in this topic

You need to start asking strangers out. Ask out two girls tomorrow. Then do it again the next day. Just go up to a random girl in line at a store or fast food restaurant or a waitress or cashier or anyone. Smile and look her in the eyes. Say hey I don't have a lot of friends and you look like someone I'd like to hang out with... you want to have lunch? Expect her to laugh in your face, maybe even say you look like a pervert asshat, get out of my face before I mace you in the face.  Eventually someone will say sure why not? Then will you take me back to my place and tie me up? Hey you never know, stranger things have happened. You never hit a home run if you never swing.

EinChorMan likes this

On 12/31/2016 at 10:04 PM, Docteur Ralph said:

You need to start asking strangers out. Ask out two girls tomorrow. Then do it again the next day. Just go up to a random girl in line at a store or fast food restaurant or a waitress or cashier or anyone. Smile and look her in the eyes. Say hey I don't have a lot of friends and you look like someone I'd like to hang out with... you want to have lunch? Expect her to laugh in your face, maybe even say you look like a pervert asshat, get out of my face before I mace you in the face.  Eventually someone will say sure why not? Then will you take me back to my place and tie me up? Hey you never know, stranger things have happened. You never hit a home run if you never swing.

What you're saying is right, but easier said than done.  Some people have stage fright, and other people have [insert whatever the fuck is I have here].  Childhood shyness that maybe was never completely fixed.  Or maybe agoraphobia.  My brain always finds an excuse not to go for it.  

EinChorMan likes this

honestly its very hard - i hate it and i am tormented by it. a pointless obsession in which im constantly trying to fix

I've been independent way too long thanks to my last relationship.. I love women.. i can pull it all off approaching.. being silly getting the " fuck me eyes off em " etc.. but in the end if it comes down to the very end i am insecure ... Im different.. i feel like im probably the rarest being on this planet.  im weird.. im cool..  im crazy..  im fun but when it comes down to the funk its very awkward. i find myself presented with opportunities but im really thown off track when it comes around. i recognize it very well and i hate myself for it.

meh, gym time .. thats what i need pff

14 hours ago, Gone. said:

Don't give up guys, it happens when you least expect it. 

This comment just made me think of this song:

im positive on some end it'll happen. truth is each day after the next i seem to get alot weirder and stranger lacking normalcy, with that said im trying to appear normal without ending up one of those " people of wal-mart " but its a god damn lie!

I think everyone has there own sense of quirkiness, I know I do. I think the secret is to stop beating yourself up, things happen in there own way. Let Mother nature do the work and you sit back and enjoy the ride. 

The truth is as a man you are expected to be the chaser, girls actually enjoy torturing men and turning them down even when they want to go out with them. Then they come up and say "why didn't you ever ask me out again?" Ummm because you spit in my face and made me feel like shit? So you want to go see a movie this weekend? "Nooo, you're not supposed to ask me out now!!" Grrr Women are from Mars, it's a miracle anyone ever hooks up.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead