Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Bob Miller

White Boy, Attending Catholic University, Interested in Muslim Girl at said University

4 posts in this topic

I am white Catholic boy attending a Catholic university, although I am not a very devout one. There is this girl that I am interested in, but there is one problem: her religion. She's Muslim.

Even though she is Muslim, I infer that she is a very liberal one based on how she dresses and the way she interacts with people. I have observed her talking to male friends that she was clearly not romantically involved with, suggesting that she does not follow the traditional rules of the religion that state that this is not allowed.

I am not sure why I am interested in her because quite honestly, I do not even really know her. I see her on campus a lot, but we have never actually talked. I understand that when one is interested, one is likely to over-analyze things and take things to mean something they do not, but we have done the cliche flirty eye game. One thing that I find particularly interesting is that although she plays the flirty eye game, she seems to be shy at the same time. When she sees me but thinks I do not see her, she will look at me, but if I notice her, she will quickly look away. On other occasions, she will completely look beyond me, and at other times, if she cannot avoid eye contact with me because it would be to obvious that she was doing so, she will smile, albeit rather shyly.

The reason that I am writing is moreso about how to initiate contact with her. The problem is that I whenever I do see her, I am usually in the presence of one my "female friends." (I say female friends in quotes because she hangs out with me, but I actually don't like her at all. Not even as friends.) To make sure she doesn't think we are boyfriend-girlfriend, I deliberately try to make my communication with this "female friend" clear about that so that the girl that I am interested has no doubt about. I also want to know what the best way would be to get the message across to her because I really do not want to do it in my "female friend's" presence since although I do not like her, I do not really want to set up an uncomfortable situation for everyone.

What should I do? I understand that the religion thing may be an issue, but I really do not want to worry about it unless something start to materialize and so far, nothing has.

You just have to go up to her and start talking. Next time you see her walk straight at her with a smile on your face and say "Hi, my name's Bob, what's yours? I'd really like it if we could get to know each other better, how would you like to go get a coffee? By the way I heard Muslim girls are into bondage, how bout we go back to my room and I tie you up?" Well okay maybe you should leave the last part off... until later.

So tell your shadow that you want to meet the hot girl with the dark complexion and that the next time you see her you are going to talk to her and you want your friend to leave you alone for a while. Make sure she understands, in fact try to get the friend to help set you up with Khalifa, sometimes that can work out amazingly well. I had one old girlfriend that would hook me up with all kinds of girls, she'd tell them how great I was in bed and all kinds of stuff.... one of the worst days of my life was when that girl moved. crap were we talking about you? Oh yeah and by the way her dad and brothers are probably sworn to rip your head off if you touch her, just a warning.

I'm never quite sure myself. It just kind of comes out. I seem to write in a flow of consciousness, definitely a little of both. Don't take me literally, but don't shrug off all of what I say as ridiculousness.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead