Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Jethro/Sammy

What sleepwear would you offer an unexpected female guest?

7 posts in this topic

Say you've just concluded a date and are dropping your date off at her apartment, when she realizes to her horror that she has left her keys inside. The super is already asleep and can't be bothered so you offer to let her stay the night at your place. There's only one problem. You've been living alone for so many years now without female companionship and all you have are men's clothing.

What do you do? What sleepwear would you offer her?

No women's clothes?  Guess she has to sleep naked.  And only one bed? You know what that means!!!

jk

Perhaps ask her what she prefers. She might not want to wear something of yours. But as already mentioned one of your shirts, and depending on her size in comparison to yours, some of your own sleepwear might be able to work for one night. 

emerge likes this

Whatever you do, don't use this as an excuse to go out and buy women's sleepwear. lol  No umm girls like to sleep in guy's shirts in my experience. Oftentimes they keep it as a souvenir. 

emerge likes this

I would like to be offered pants as well if there was any chance they'd fit. What if it's cold? I might choose not to wear them, but it's the thought that counts.