Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Guest leuchaw

why does she hate me??

10 posts in this topic

HI,

im not sure if there is a solution for this issue!

So there is this girl i have known for many years from school and then she was also in my uni.

she always appeared to dislike me for some reason. we lived together with a couple of other girls at one point. when we were together she always made nasty comments like. .omg you talk like a bimbo! when was not saying anything stupid! she constantly had a problem with everything i did..she use to comment on how tall i was, how i was too tall?? and didn't want me around when she talks to guys! when we were in school we were the tallest kids in class..after a while she stayed that tall and i grew taller..she would talk about this forever!!

she later had a crush on a good guy friend of mine..she hated the fact that he was my friend..it was always weird! then she moved out and when she comes in to our place would always say hi and act civil.

now she has blocked me on social media! its been years..we never had a fight or a face to face argument!? 

im so confused as to why all the hatred??

Is it pathetic of me to want to still be friends? 

we had so much fun in school. and i miss all of that and i bump into her often. its weird.

It's not pathetic, no.  You can like someone as a person, even if they don't like you.  There's nothing wrong about that.  It's not your fault they refuse to treat you like a normal person for some reason.  One option is to make a conscious effort to harden your heart towards them.  Or you can be open to being friends, but that might feel like an open wound that periodically gets salt thrown on it.  

You may want to just be forward and ask her, "hey, are you angry at me?"   That's a fair question to ask if you really want to be friends with them, and it sounds like you have a history with her.  

It's likely she'll just brush it off and say that nothing is wrong.  Nothing you can do about that.  But maybe she'll open up, and then at least you'll know why, if nothing else, and best case scenario, maybe some sort of reconciliation can happen.

Though, on the other hand, rereading the main post...the bimbo comment crosses a line, imo.  She shouldn't have said that to you. Honestly, what does that even mean?  It's actually a pretty sexist comment, if you ask me.  I mean, unless you were explicitly talking about all the casual sex you have with total strangers, what does it mean to "talk like a bimbo"?  I mean, THAT sounds like a bimbo-ey thing to say, if you ask me.

In other words, sounds to me like she's insecure and trashy and not worth your time.  

Why would you still want to be friends with her? I mean, unless you like the emotional torture then whats the point? Move on, there's nicer people to meet.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead