Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Guest Whatnow

How do I teach him a lesson

9 posts in this topic

My boyfriend has started to talk to me less he makes strange excuses about not having his phone with him, how he left it at home etc and I can't find him for hours then he calls me when he feels like it and acts like nothing happens even though I have given him over 100 calls!!!!!!!

how can I teach him a lesson??? He seems to enjoy me looking for him and getting worked up when I can't find him 

Just ignore the behaviour. Don't let him wind you up and don't bite. And if he continues to be an ass, leave him.

I call him like any gf would call the guy.. and it becomes so many times bcos he never answered me

I got to know the other day that he was telling his friends that I am chasing him! 

why will he do that?? he was fine a couple of weeks ago and now he has flipped to be this!

he just wantsme and ditches me when he feel slike it

how can he get away with that@@

I mean, I agree with the above comments.  If he's ignoring you, you should just ignore him right back.  Don't call him over and over again.  That just makes you seem desperate.  If you're not getting the attention you feel you need from him, then just dump him.  

He gets away with it because you let him. Stop letting him. Just ghost him for a while, let him panic for a change

You need to stop being so clingy and step back a bit. It sounds like he is  trying to tell you he needs space, if you carry on mithering him you

will lose him. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead