Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Lano

car sex tips?

10 posts in this topic

I have a crossover vehicle. Me and my gf tried it and it's terrible.  We had an easier time in my old sedan.  The problem is the floor is too hard to support our knees.  And there's this weird incline that makes things complicated and uncomfortable as well. 

Can anyone think of any kind of mat or something I can put down back there?  That would improve the situation dramatically, if we could kneel and it not hurt like a lot.  

PS we both live with our parents and it makes sex at eachother's homes problematic.  

not sure what kind of vehicle a crossover is, but dont you do it on the seats? i never did it on the floor, we both had small hatchbacks too so not much space.  but the back seats were fine

I guess I was lucky that back in the 70's when I was doing this cars were HUGE. If you could talk the girl into getting in the back seat it was bigger than a single bed, ha. I always liked sitting in the seat and having the girl astride me on top. It gives you lots of control but for some reason it is never as pleasurable for the girl it seems. Most girls I have known prefered me on top really working instead of them trying to do all the work bouncing on my lap. Find a really quiet spot and lay a sleeping bag on the hood or trunk and stand up while she is laying on top of the car. That works well.   Motel 6 was $7.99 in 1978 too, that helped a lot. We'll leave the light on for you. 

i used to have a Chevy Blazer.. the back area was huge as Ralph says with older vehicles made it easier. As for making car sex convenient these days.. well gee.. creativity helps. .. yoga mat?

Hm....I've done it in a ton of cars, many of them little.  I used to have a Ford Festiva, and I just sat on the guy's lap.  It was great.  Once I did this while he was driving down a highway at 50 mph.   Dangerous.  But also great.  I think you can always figure something out.  Stopping in the woods or on the side of the road with a blanket is good too

Oral is always an option in a car, too

Kind of embarrassed to have replied, but ....:shrug:

Docteur Ralph likes this

I did it in the woods twice, in the snow too. And im not convinced we wouldnt have been seen, i wasnt thinking  with my brain in those moments.  Same with barns and car parks. Honestly i much prefer in a bed where you can be more adventurous.

Glad to see all the fun our members have had/are having.

I always found planes, trains and automobiles awkward but worth it for the novelty. As an ongoing solution to living with your parents, however? Not so much.

You need creative scheduling (when your parents are away) or to take up camping. A tent, an air mattress and the woods can be a great alternative.

Good Luck,

Hawk 

On 4/23/2017 at 8:35 PM, Docteur Ralph said:

I guess I was lucky that back in the 70's when I was doing this cars were HUGE. If you could talk the girl into getting in the back seat it was bigger than a single bed, ha. I always liked sitting in the seat and having the girl astride me on top. It gives you lots of control but for some reason it is never as pleasurable for the girl it seems. Most girls I have known prefered me on top really working instead of them trying to do all the work bouncing on my lap. Find a really quiet spot and lay a sleeping bag on the hood or trunk and stand up while she is laying on top of the car. That works well.   Motel 6 was $7.99 in 1978 too, that helped a lot. We'll leave the light on for you. 

The cheapest motel I could fine by googling around me was 90 dollars.....We would be going to a motel a few nights a week if it was that cheap. 

What I'm doing now is I lay two thick mattress covers down in the back and we do it on that.  It's hard to get leverage sometimes, but it's been working reasonably well.  

The biggest problem now is that sometimes weird stuff happens around us, like there was a robbery in a store near where we did it last time.  It can be spooky when you're alone in a parking lot and suddenly hear car noises and she starts twitching her head back and forth.  

On 4/28/2017 at 9:18 PM, EinChorMan said:

i used to have a Chevy Blazer.. the back area was huge as Ralph says with older vehicles made it easier. As for making car sex convenient these days.. well gee.. creativity helps. .. yoga mat?

I hate it when people ask me to be creative.  If I was creative, I wouldn't be asking this question.  Ya'll need to make up for my lack dammit.

EinChorMan likes this

On 5/1/2017 at 0:27 PM, Pepperjelly said:

Hm....I've done it in a ton of cars, many of them little.  I used to have a Ford Festiva, and I just sat on the guy's lap.  It was great.  Once I did this while he was driving down a highway at 50 mph.   Dangerous.  But also great.  I think you can always figure something out.  Stopping in the woods or on the side of the road with a blanket is good too

Oral is always an option in a car, too

Kind of embarrassed to have replied, but ....:shrug:

Oral tends to be awkward, maybe because of our body types?  Like I find it hard to reach her, and also my oral skills need work honestly.  I'm better with my fingers.  

We're not rural enough to have a random patch of woods we can just roll into, unfortunately.  I'd love to do while driving or in a plan, for the novelty, exactly.  I'd get arrested so fast around here for the car thing though, it's just not practical.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead