Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
emerge

How can I live forever?

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys, I'm trying to compile the healthiest advice out there so I can access it whenever I want, namely when I come here out of habit because I'm a little stressed out. When I'm a little stressed out I sometimes make less optimally healthy life choices, and I'd rather reset that. Anyway! Hit me, what's the healthiest advice you have, the little rules you follow that help you, or the way you like to get grounded? 

Padre J Roulston likes this

At the risk of being one of THOSE people I think having a significant other that you see regularly and with whom you can relieve your natural urges with and also cuddle with is a great way to destress healthily.  

Though not necessarily what you are looking for.... The best way IMO to live forever (in a non religious sense) is to write a book. 

It is a great way to relieve stress, and get yourself immortalized.  

emerge and Docteur Ralph like this

Take time out for yourself and do something completely meaningless.

It took me a long time to figure this one out.  I always felt guilty for doing something unproductive, like playing computer games, so much so that I never did anything fun, didn't watch much tv, movies or anything that just wastes time, so I got burned out working until 10pm every night. But its really freaking important to do nothing and not feel guilty about it.

Met a 90 year old couple a few months back that had been married for 65 years. Asked them what their secret was... the wife leaned in conspiratorially, and said "sleep every night together, in the nude". Couldn't believe it, but man on so many levels this is a pearl of wisdom.   

Hawk

emerge and Docteur Ralph like this

On 6/6/2017 at 10:06 AM, Hawklan said:

Met a 90 year old couple a few months back that had been married for 65 years. Asked them what their secret was... the wife leaned in conspiratorially, and said "sleep every night together, in the nude". Couldn't believe it, but man on so many levels this is a pearl of wisdom.   

Hawk

That's definitely my favorite so far.