Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Guest Anon360

Just some stuff

8 posts in this topic

Just really down. You know when you're young you go through some depressed phase, making posts, getting some sort of consolation because things aren't really all that bad, even though they still suck a little. Then you get older, and posting anything seems futile, because there is no consolation. The problems get more complicated and too difficult to solve, and costly to do so. I feel alone, wishing I never existed really. I wish I had never been born. The point of this post is to say, I really hope that after death there is peace, just nothingness. Just a dark blackness, non-existence. Not to say I intend to end things, I unfortunately have religious beliefs, and not to mention the selfishness of it. Although I know some would be better off. I want to be booked in somewhere and stare at a wall until I die. I want my existence to be simple. I hate feeling this way. And here I get to the point, do I post this or erase it all and go to bed? 

I feel so alone, and I want to feel okay.

What makes you think people will be better off if you didn't exist? I to used to think that. I've seen how dark that's tunnel can get.  You  need to believe that things can/ will change.

Bad things happen to great people every single day,you can not change that. However what you can do is open your eyes a little wider there is so much more to see. There is light at the end of the tunnel trust me..

Hi there, 

You are not alone in feeling like that. I have been there myself. 

IMO the best thing you can do is to talk about what is making you feel the way you are feeling. And we are here to listen. :) 

Hello. Life can be so good, I'm sorry you're in a shitty patch. I think that after life, there really is nothing to worry about anymore, which is why life is so precious. Anything can matter just as much as you want it to, you know. You don't really have to do anything you don't want to. Mostly, I just hope you feel better. I know how it hurts to feel alone and wrapped up in problems nobody even wants to help you with. Sometimes though, the harder you try, the easier things get. I think people usually say the opposite, but that hasn't been my experience. It has been my experience that I want to yell at the world and say, "I CAN'T TRY ANY HARDER!" but then I calm down and try to take better care of myself so that life feels more okay and I can try better. I can't tell you how much it helps to be able to recognize when you really need sleep or exercise or a hug to feel better. 

at this point.. all i can say is i feel ya. LIFE throws so much stuff at you. my recipe probably doesn't suit everyone, i just deal with it, take arms when the forces are against you and lay back when the world is in favor.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead