Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
emerge

Thankfulness

2,793 posts in this topic

That's so awesome! I'm really happy for you, Snar. I am grateful I think some antibiotics finally killed the horribleness in my body, I got to play chess today, I'm 700 miles in, almost 1/3 of the way, I have met so many lovely people, and I get to count a couple blessings here for a minute.

What happened to mindhealer? Is he all right? I'm thankful I survived the automobile accident I was in Friday. Totaled a vehicle and smashed out a windshield with my face and then got smacked by an airbag but I actually feel pretty good. Narcotics are amazing... oh yeah I'm thankful for having  a full medicine chest.

pady-oe likes this

Oh my god, are you really okay?! Careful with those opiates lol. I am hopeful Mindhealer is happy, he said something to that effect to me two days ago. I'm thankful for a ton really, most recently that I had a very relaxing walk through the rain. 

Padre J Roulston likes this

I'm thankful for life!!! I am thankful to see this beautiful list. I'm thankful to take this time to express that I'm deeply grateful for my life and that I can see through the hecticness of a busy daily schedule to the underlying values and meaning and love. Also, I'm thankful to try harder to keep up an appreciative presence. 

Padre J Roulston likes this

I'm thankful that someone somewhere is really happy and their dreams are coming true and they are having such a great day. I am thankful that they exist and that life is good for them and I'm thankful for their happiness. And I'm thankful for people.

And I am thankful there's heat in the house where I will be soon!

AND...I am thankful that I have this day mostly to myself to do whatever I want with.