Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
emerge

Thankfulness

2,782 posts in this topic

I'm thank full for the existence of help.com. thank full for the wonder full people I have come across from help.

Thank full for each post I read here everyday(its like coming for classes on course: MORAL EXCELLENCE 101).

And I am thankful for the wonders of modern technology, the marvels of human artistry, the splendors of intellectual conceptuality, and the treasures of conscious spirituality.

And I'm thankful for gorgeous geological formations, seeing as that's all you missed probably. And I'm thankful to go see the grand canyon. 

And I am thankful for our Science Club trip to the Grand Canyon in 7th grade, to all the other ancient neighborhoods in nearby states, to remember the Star Trek trivia among the kids in the car, and Jason being brilliant as he always was in being impromptu dungeon master, making up a whole AD&D campaign ad-lib, forgetting none of the details of the world we were in as we were also visiting the Anasazi and the lizards.

And I am thankful for the very old lizard man I saw yesterday at the hospital who cutely peered at me in funny different ways while I was walking around the room.