Chatbox
    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
emerge

Thankfulness

2,782 posts in this topic

And I am thankful to congratulate you on your awesome achievement, and I'm thankful for stories of inspiring strength and endurance, especially in Russian fairy tales I just learned about that I have to remember to look up later.

I am thankful for this thankful post and I'm thankful for emerge for starting this thankful topic many months ago and I'm thankful to have woken up this morning with 30 odd notifications from helptogo.com on a topic called thankfulness.

I am thankful because I'm feeling thankful. I am thankful for feeling I have reason to feel thankful. I am thankful for so many things. I am thankful that I'm thankful, instead of ungrateful.

I am thankful for every person that partakes in this thankful post.

I am thankful for friends and family for life for successful operations and recovery.

I'm thankful everything bad isn't as bad as it could be. And that everything good has been the best it can be. That's pretty amazing considering it could be anywhere from one extreme to the other

And I am thankful for this song called the sunny side that Allegra used to sing at me endlessly, which I hated, but which I now see the value of slightly.

And I am thankful for relaxation and recovery, care and consideration, magic and miracles, wind and water, love and compassion, biorhythms and cycles, running and stretching, fulfillment and satisfaction, chocolate and peanut butter, joy and delight, thoughtfulness and wisdom, power and ability, revelation and illumination, friendship and kindness, enthusiasm and inspiration, and improvement and success.

And I am thankful for the power of awareness, a  humidifier than made my headache go away, knowledge that problems can be solved and challenges overcome, stretching, a new day, moving from cynicism to realism, and plants to provide fresh air.

And I am thankful for energy, knowledge, considerate scheduling, socks, hair, friendly associates, kindness, jokers, openness, honesty, flexibility, encouragement, lists, my memory, and work. 

And I am thankful for healthful tendencies, fortuitous synchronicities, joyous realizations, successful endeavors, personal capabilities, universal realities, graceful empowerments, and grateful companions.